“We found this restaurant for Thai food and were very satisfied”

Rice Fine Thai & Asian Fusion
Ranked #27 of 339 Restaurants in Boynton Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Their curry dishes are excellent My husband enjoys their stir fry menu. We have dined there several times and the service has been satisfactory
The restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Wonderful food, good service. Love the Plum wine. Make sure to reserve a table in advance. Busy on Saturday night.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

First, let it be said that there are two kinds of reservations on a Saturday night - those for people they know and everyone else. So we go in and there are two apparently similar tables, one closer to the kitchen, one next to it closer to the door. We asked for the latter. We were told it was reserved.We said we had a reservation; they said we could not have that table. An inauspicious start.

We were seated and given menus. That was the last time we saw ANYONE for at least 10 minutes. Then a waitress arrived with water and remarked that we had no drink menu. Before we could stop her, she was gone for another 5 minutes. This is not looking good. She returns, we order wine and beer, and another 15 minutes go by.
We order appetizers. 40 minutes go by. We are told the restaurant is very busy; if so, it is filled with invisible people because looking around we can't see them.
We finish the appetizers; another 30 minutes go by.
Food is good. Service horrific. Simply put, we would not go back.
Two and a half hours to have some dumplings and pad Thai is just ridiculous.

1  Thank melh12345
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Several months ago my wife and I visited Rice for lunch. We had a very positive experience and I said I wanted to try them for dinner. The other night we finally made it. We arrived on Friday around 5:30 pm and were seated right away. There were a few other tables occupied but mostly the place was quiet. While we were there, business picked up considerably. We started out with the Appetizer Deluxe, which had two pieces each of Spring Rolls (light and crispy), Chicken Satay (tender and juicy), Crispy Tofu (not my favorite but good), Deep Fried Shrimp (very tasty) and Steamed Shrimp and Chicken Dumplings (really delicious - my favorite). We then had the house salad followed by our entrees. My wife had her usual Pad Thai, this time with shrimp. She loved it but could not finish the large portion. I had the Royal Duck Curry, which was a boneless duck breast served with vegetables and rice in a red curry sauce. It was absolutely wonderful. My only complaint is that I ordered it medium hot but it was served fairly mild. I guess next time I will have to ask for full heat. It was still delicious. As with our previous visit, the room was comfortable, the food was great and the service was fast and friendly. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

A beautiful restaurant with excellent food and reasonable prices. Shrimp and scallop dishes amazing. Busy but still comfortably able to talk to companions. Service excellent and not rushed. Will go back soon.

1  Thank mandlboyntonbeach_Fl