other traveller has booked this property
Back of house Pool area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Back of house
Pool area
Stairway  looking down on main entrance
Full kitchen with Chicago Brick
Kitchen with Pool views
dining area
Family Room with TV
Master Bedroom with TV
Bathroom
Bedroom 4
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

glynifwil...
Norcross, Georgia
“Boynton Beach rental”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

The home is beautiful and clean. Plenty of room for a large group to enjoy themselves. The instructions for check in were very clear and easy. I was the first one to arrive, from my group of 16. Every room in the house was spotless. I had 2 issues, upon opening the garage there was an awful smell , due to the garbage can being stored inside the garage, there wasn't any trash in there but it smelled terrible with lots of flies, I then went outside and notice that the pool did not look clean and also there was some sort of animal feces by the pool. I reached out to Hannah and she responded right away and she asked me to send her pictures, she responded by saying "yikes" but she would get on it right away. She stated, it was after hours so she could get anyone out until in the morning and she would be there by 730am. She did say the the pool would be safe to swim. Unfortunately, because of looks of it we didn't feel safe doing that. I noticed that she did come in the morning and cleaned up the feces, but the pool was still not clean, I had to text her again at about 1145am to ask if the pool guy was still coming. They finally came between 1230 and 1. Fast forward to the morning after check out, I received a text message from Hannah that 3 or 4 washcloths, 3 or 4 hand towels and 3 or 4 towels all had stains that could not come out, not even with bleach, also that 2 pillow cases were missing. I was a little taken back, by the towel issue because I really should of stressed to my group not to use the towels and I even tried taking up all towels and rags before everyone got the, but there were towels and rags everywhere! I sincerely apologize for this. But, the pillow cases really threw me off, asked her to look throughout the house again because I found 2 cases behind the bed in the master bedroom while making the bed, she responded that she would, but she never replied back. Anyway, bottom line is we enjoyed the house, regardless of the small issues, but I really don't think I would do this again, I think I'll rather go to a hotel. At least I wouldn't be charged for stains on towels and missing pillow cases, that I really don't feel is missing, they are in the house somewhere! $150 Wow! But like I said your home is beautiful and we did enjoy it for the most part!!

Glynis

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing