“Best Chinese food in town”
Review of China AJ

China AJ
Ranked #120 of 215 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Its third time we order AJ, very delicious food. Place keep clean, nice atmosphere. Vegetable always fresh, colorful, the portion is large, price is reasonably. The #1crab rangoon is my favor, so good. Customer service is friendly and fast in time.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant open 2 years, they doing great job, consistently good, growing strong. Mostly pick up order, some ask for delivery, but not between 5:30-7:30,maybe too busy, they don't want customer to wait. Otherwise they doing great job. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I had called for their delivery food service several time before. I called for delivery service about 1 week ago and a woman told me that they do not deliver to my address. She hung up on me. I called back and explained that they have delivered to my address several times and the same woman was extremely rude and hung up on me again. So done with China AJ!

2  Thank jracek1
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped in and had the wonton soup and chicken chow mein. Went the next day and had steamed dumplings and vegetable chow mein. The soup was light and flavorful with small tasty wonton. I would have liked a few more in the soup. I think there were 8. The chicken chow mein was very clean tasting with a light sauce. Meat and vegetables were well balanced and cooked well. The steamed dumplings were excellent and the soy/garlic/ginger sauce added great flavor. Outside seating was clean and comfortable, inside seating looked clean. Soda, water, or Gatorade were the only beverage options.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

General Tsos chicken is old time favor for Chinese food.
--we used diced breast chicken (all white meat) add salt pepper marinated for 30 minutes.
-- lightly coating, deep fry, make outside crispy, inside tender.
--finally add ingredients stir with chicken, never forget red hot pepper. Tata, hot spicy General Chicken ready to eat.
My customers said, they looking for real General Chicken for 29 years, they found China AJ.
Doing the way I like to do it. Trust my chef. Unbeatable Good food!!

一般TSOS鸡是中国食品旧时代的青睐。