“great stop for breakfast”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Egg and cheese on tasty croissants with wonderful coffee are a great way to start the day here. Fast and friendly service at cheap prices.

There are newer reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I used to go to this dunkin donuts all the time. The past 6 months, each time I go, I'm disappointed. The last couple of times the window attendant lady was so rude to me. I got charged a while dollar for almond milk. Other dunkin donuts have it for free or at most 50 cents. When I asked about it, she told me that it's always been a dollar and slammed the window.
The drinks here are very inconsistent, I always get a caramel iced latte. It's either too weak (almost the color of milk) way too sweet, or almost no caramel in it at all. The donuts never seem fresh.
Drive the extra ten minutes to the next dunkin donuts.

1  Thank Natalie D
Reviewed 2 September 2016

They have the chain decor easy access and parking the people are friendly. The restaurant is well maintained, I took a break from driving had coffee and a cake donut.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Came for a quick breakfast stop on our vacation. Went multiple times. Coffee and donuts were fresh and tasted like you would expect. Store was clean and staff friendly.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Probably the worst customer service we have ever experienced. After repeating out order three times they finally told us to pull around to pay. The gentlemen, although very friendly, spoke hardly any English and it was difficult for him to understand us, as well as us to understand him. Our order was correct and tasted well however.