“Excellent and traditional...a step into another country”
Review of Bella Colombia

Bella Colombia
Ranked #100 of 200 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Food is amazing. While the décor is slight, the quality and quantity of food is perfect. There are many traditional dishes. I went with people from Colombia and they say it is very authentic. A little off the main drag but go find it.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

If you like a place that is off the beaten path and a little rustic- you'll love this place. The staff was friendly and patient with our kids. Great food. Waited for us to finish even past closing.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Home cooked Colombian food from Marco (owner) and his family! After being greeted warmly and given great tips on what the "most authentic" items to try on the menu we were left to contemplate with nice cold Postobon pineapple sodas; sooo good! My husband settled on #1 Bendeja Bella Columbia : grilled steak, pork Belly, sweet plantains, avocado, egg, corn patty, Colombian sausage, blood sausage, rice and beans! I stayed simple with the #14 Churrasco : skirt steak, yucca, grilled tostones , rice & beans. WOW! Where to start? #1 steak was super tender, pork Belly was crispy and chicharon worthy, avocado was butter sweet, corn patty authentically different, Colombian sausage was seasoned great, the blood sausage was THE BEST ever (and we are not big blood sausage fans), #14 churrasco steak was HUGE seasoned & grilled to my liking: medium rare! The yucca & plantain were crisp and perfect. But most of all our white rice was sticky but with a yummy slightly sweet flavor and the beans were slow cooked to perfection! I had to sit back, close my eyes, take a deep breath of all the aromas and imagine myself sitting in a Columbia back street kitchen...great hospitality, amazing food and a sweet little gem hidden off 41/Bonita Beach Road.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I went here tonight with my husband and my grandson. The service was excellent and the staff are all extremely friendly. The food was simple but very tasty I would definitely visit here again.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

On our recent vacation we found this place. We went here 3 times in less than two weeks, twice for dinner and once for breakfast. Lots of choices on menu. The owner talked to our table each visit. Really tasty food.