“Will order again but.......”
Review of Pizzaro's Ristorante & Pizzaria - CLOSED

Pizzaro's Ristorante & Pizzaria
Price range: USD 5 - USD 21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Family owned and operated since 2011, Pizzaro's offers Italian comfort food made from fresh scratch, featuring traditional New York style pizza. Enjoy craft beer and wine with your meal. Dine in, take out, or free local delivery with a $20 order (subject to availability). Easy online ordering, just go to our website. Pizzaro's also caters all types of events, large and small.
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Ordered a Med pizza for pick up was told 15-20 mins showed up 20 mins later and was just going in the oven. Girl was working by herself and was fairly busy had to call twice to place an order. was told 3 mins it was about another 10...no biggie I will wait for fresh.
Delivery girl came in she grabbed an order I like she was checking it, there was chicken tenders in a box, she shook her head went to the back added lettuce under them and sauces in containers however when she cam out and put her fingers in the parmesan cheese and sprinkled it on top of the tenders I was a little disgusted. There should be a spoon in the bucket of Parm. However they have very good pizza. and daily specials.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

The pizza is always pretty good, but we have been disappointed with some of their other menu items. It seems like the place has gone down a few notches over the past several months. Perhaps its the late summer season.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Sunday evening and my husband and I thought we would have pizza for dinner. We choose Pizzaro's mainly because Pino's was not open on Sunday, The young lady that waited on us was nice. However, the pizza we ordered was the worst I have ever had. It was the Supreme and it was not even hot. The crust was mushy and we did not eat the pizza. We told the waitress and she told the "manager" who did not even make an attempt to speak to us about the pizza. Instead he chose to talk to a buddy. We were the only table there so he had plenty of opportunity to address the issue. We did pack the pizza to go thinking we might heat it up when we got home but after thinking about what else could be wrong with the pizza we drove directly to the dumpster and threw it away. $30 later we are still hungry. I can;t believe this happened. I am not one to write bad reviews but this one takes the cake. Hopefully this was a bad night for them but I will never return and will advise anyone not to eat here.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

We happened to be in Bonita springs Florida on a gateway and ended up going for lunch, dinner and a final dinner tonight. Our food was delicious all three times but the last night we had an abusive waitress. Our granddaughter was with us and happened to like this tomato salad which we had three times. The last night we asked for refills of our drinks three times but she said she was busy writing checks. There were only three tables at the time. Another customer got up and got his own drink. She became nasty and actually followed us out the door and told us not to return because we refused to tip her and her attitude.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

it had salad, pasta and a good variety of pizza, better flavor than most other pizza places in town.it only had italian dressing, i would have enjoyed a blue cheese choice. I was impressed when the buffet ended the chef packed up the remaining pizza and pasta and sent it home with a family with young boys to enjoy rather than waste it.