“Excellent Cupcakes”

Cupcakes In Paradise
Price range: USD 2 - USD 32
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

I've actually only ever eaten their cupcakes from the Ft Myers Beach location but they are still all made at the Bonita Springs bakery. You can definitely tell the owner and her son make the, fresh every day. Very big cupcakes with a ton of frosting. I've read from other people that they though the cupcakes were pricey, but to be fair, the prices they offer are very standard for cupcake bakeries. I've tried several in Savannah Georgia and Chicago Illinois - many of them cost the same or MORE. Also, they have reward punch cards which is great for a local resident like me! (Not so great for the waistline though!) the hours say until 5pm but careful - they will close sooner sometimes, if they managed to sell all of their cupcakes for the day. Also, staff will make coffee fresh for you. Definitely concerned about customer satisfaction, which I rarely see in an area that entirely reliant on tourism.

There are newer reviews for Cupcakes In Paradise

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Looking for a nice spot to have a cup of coffee, we stopped at Cupcakes in Paradise in Bonita Beach. Immediately we were disappointed in the very drab and poorly decorated interiors, even more so by the limited choice of coffee.

The owner/manager, who herself was quite pleasant, explained that her other location had a better selection of coffee, but that the Bonita Springs shop didn't have enough traffic to warrant investing in the machinery to make more kinds than filter coffee, which we could understand. However even the interior was so uninviting that we decided to sit outside in the sun rather than in the cool but drab room.

Ultimately we shared a cup of coffee and one cupcake. It tasted pretty good although we scraped off most of the frosting; being European we don't really care for sweet treats. But that is only a personal preference and does not reflect on the quality of the cupcake itself.

Charles G, Manager at Cupcakes In Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2015

We're a cupcake shop! Starbucks is a coffee shop. Our interior is bright colors with reggae music?

Reviewed 11 April 2015

We used Cupcakes in Paradise for our daughter's baby shower and had a beautiful display of delicious cupcakes. The key lime and peanutbutter chocolate were very popular.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Disappointing. The cupcakes looked wonderful. How we, they looked better than they tasted. The cake was dry and not very flavorful. Expected more for the price

Reviewed 30 March 2015

I'm always searching for a red velvet cupcake that tastes like the red velvet cake my mom used to make. Well, I finally found it here. The cake is so moist and the frosting is just the right amount of cream cheese, butter and sugar. I've had red velvet cupcakes from many bakeries in NYC and Chicago, but Cupcake Paradise in Bonita Springs is the best by far and comes the closest to my mom's cake. I also got a salted carmel and key lime. They were good, too and even though I didn't eat them all in one day, they stayed moist for the couple of days it took me to eat them. Apparently these folks have a store in Ft Myers Beach that is open every day. This one is only open Wed - Sat noon to 5. The large cupcakes are $3 each