“Delicious cupcakes!!”

Cupcakes In Paradise
Price range: USD 2 - USD 32
Reviewed 23 March 2015

The best salted caramel cupcakes and red velvet cupcakes that I've ever had! They are $3 each. I didn't want to eat it there, because the owner was as friendly as I was hoping.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

Had the salted caramel (was told this was the #1 flavor). The chocolate cake was moist. While others have indicated this is true butter cream frosting, I would have to disagree. I too make that type of frosting. This tasted like filler had been added to lighten it up. Not much different than other cupcake chains I have tried. Will have to try another flavor next time.

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

Love their cupcakes. Others just don't compare. We stop here every time we come to Bonita Springs. The cupcakes are moist and frosting is delicious. There are so many flavors to choose from: red velvet, peanut butter, banana, vanilla, chocolate, key lime and more!

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

Cupcakes in paradise has a very friendly environment and a huge variety of cupcakes.
At least 12 different kinds each day.
My personal favorite cupcakes would have to be : Salted Caramel, Mango, Banana & Red Velvet.
You can tell right away when you eat the cupcake, it's baked fresh.
Not to mention, how good it always smells inside!
I've been going there and ordering from these nice people for about a year.
The cake is always moist and delicious and the icing you can also tell is home made and by far one of my favorite icings. It actually has flavor and doesn't taste like straight sugar.
Last but not least the size of the cupcakes are huge and always look like some type of food art decoration.
You can tell the couple there put the heart and dedication into their work and I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to really enjoy a cupcake.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

I had driven past this shop a number of times but finally stopped to purchase some cupcakes in Bonita Springs Fl.They were fabulous! The owner was pleasant and offered suggestions of popular flavors. I purchased a moist red velvet wih buttery and rich butter cream frosting and a salted carmel that was superb.The price was reasonable. I would recommend this shop for those that appreciate and wish to support a small business and enjoy the indulgence of a fine cupcake!