“Fabulous lunch. Food, Selection and Price. ”
Review of Ristorante Enrico

Ristorante Enrico
Ranked #17 of 203 Restaurants in Bonita Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Loved it. Lunch specials are priced great and comes with a soup or salad. I had the gnocchi and soup, wonderful. Hear that their pizza and dinner are great as well. Try it.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome dinner here the other night.. The pizza was so cheesy and the crust was so good. My daughter had the chicken Parmesan and my husband had the chicken cacciatore. Both of the pasta dishes were delicious. I'm so glad that we came across this restaurant and will be back for sure!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had truly fantastic Italian food. I couldn't recommend more highly the scallops and shrimp pasta is light cream and crab sauce - I will need to eat this again before the end of our holiday.

I'm giving the place 4 stars because the service was patchy, no drinks order taken until the arrival of the first course. Paper table cloths. A booth seat where the springs needed replacing.

For the eating it's worth a five star.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We tried Enrico's based on the recommendation of a friend and were extremely happy we did. Although it's located in a strip mall, it's actually a nice little place with excellent prices. Our server Nene was great...very friendly and knowledgable. I had the Veal Parmigiana was it was what I hoped for...a nice big piece of veal that was crispy on the outside and covered with lots of cheese and only $16.99. My wife had the eggplant rollatini which she enjoyed very much and only $14.99. Along with dinner I tried the Bierra Moretti La Rossa which was a dopplebock beer which I had never had and it was excellent as well. Delicious food and a great value for your money!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Extremely fast service. We were immediately seated and had our drinks & bread within minutes. We ordered Mozzarella Sticks as an appetizer, they arrived were very quickly and were very good. We all ordered a variety of different dishes; Lasagna, Baked Ziti, Ravioli, and Fettuccine Alfredo. Everyone was very happy with their meals except our youngest son who ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and was not a fan of the sauce. It seemed to have a more buttery base than the creamy sauce he prefers. Portion sizes were extremely large and we all left feeling stuffed.