“Lunch - Delivery”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I love Stan's subs! We order our subs for delivery - call early!! Had hot ham and provolone cheese. It's piled sooo high with meat I got the 1/2 and it's so big I could have shared it .... Meat was delicious, toppings were fresh, bun was fresh! 2nd time I ordered the Ruben and it had so much meat I had to take some off. Delivery drivers are always super nice and friendly! Will continuing calling for lunch delivery. Our office loves this place!

1  Thank Davejamie
brenda5841, Owner at Stan's Super Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Aww, you make us so happy with your comments, this lets us know we are continuing to do the right thing!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Sorry Stans, I was so looking forward to amazing Subs from you guys, they were okay except the lettuce was wilted and watery and made the sandwiches soggy. I will be back and next time order Subs w/o lettuce.

brenda5841, Owner at Stan's Super Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thanks so much Suzee, we appreciate all feedback! I am glad that you had great service. I don't have a clue as to what happened to the lettuce. I can say if you got oil and vinegar on your sub and didn't eat it for a couple hours, it will wilt. We receive our lettuce already processed, because of the amount of space and all of our products being made in the shop, we feel that is one thing that is acceptable. I will make sure we all keep a closer eye on it. Again, thanks so much.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

After dropping a friend at the airport, I was heading through Bonita Springs and decided to try out Stan's. Sandwiches were great. I bought two and brought them home to split between 4 of us. We had plenty of food! Ingredients was fresh and service was terrific. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank misopiso88
brenda5841, Owner at Stan's Super Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Thanks for giving us a try. We are very proud of what we do and it shows in our customers comments! We appreciate your business

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Super quick service with over stuffed subs. Meats cut when ordered and not pre sliced.
Great option for when you don't want to cook, unexpected guests or on your way to the beach. Very clean with friendly staff. Just had Big Mama and could only eat 1/4 of the gigantic sub.
No eat in, take out only. Nice choice of sides to go.

1  Thank Cathy D

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! We love our customers and treat them as family!

Reviewed 19 March 2016

After hearing from friends how good this place was we stopped in for lunch. The guy behind the counter was very busy as he was alone but he was nice enough to us. My 11 year old ordered a whole sub and he commented that she must not have been there before. Boy was he right! The subs were huge! But worth it! I ate my club sub for 3 days! While the it cost us almost $68 by the time the 3 of us left (we got drinks, chips and antipasta as well) I would still go back.

1  Thank MNinFL

You have some great friends, huh? Truly we appreciate you stopping in, and trying so many of our goodies... looking forward to seeing you again
Brenda