“Great meal - THIS time”
Review of Figs Grille

Figs Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Figs Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 18 - USD 30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great passion went into giving Figs the right feel. All the elements are designed to complement... the colors... the light... the sounds... in a word, Harmony.Figs is a destination for a great meal, in the sumptuous dining room or al fresco on the patio. Figs is a special place to host a private party and an extraordinary option for a catered event.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

When my friends suggested Figs for our girls' night dinner, I wasn't happy but agreed to go. The last few times I had eaten there, I had both good and " not so good" meals, so I found the restaurant to be inconsistent. This time, all 4 of us raved about the food. I would return again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My wife and I have dined at Figs on numerous occasions. We went last night, July 19 2017 and decided to take advantage of the Two Course Menu for two with a bottle of wine for $39.95 (you must be seated before 5:30). My wife is the wine drinker. She likes chardonnay and was very pleased with their chardonnay offering. I like Beefeaters Gin with a little water, for which I had to pay $9 - totally reasonable. And, let me say, they pour an excellent drink, unlike a number of "top" restaurants. It is a very generous pour, which admittedly put me in an even better mood.

For first course, you have a choice soup or salad. We both chose the Mixed said and rated it excellent.

For a second course, the menu offered five varied and good choices. However, my wife was tempted by the $2 extra Corvina Fish. She thought it was excellent. I opted for the Pork Marasa - a grilled pork ribeye with an attractive offering of vegetables and scalloped potatoes. Never, ever have I enjoyed pork so much. It was nicely grilled and juicy - yes, juicy. I will definitely choose that again.

Owner/Chef Sam came to our table and spent time telling us about how he wound up at Figs and why the way he prepared the pork made it so good. Most places overcook pork, so that is much too dry.

I could not resist the first desert choice: Chocolate Marquise, a slice of rich chocolate mousse with raspberry source and a vanilla cream. It was to live for! Truly outstanding!

Our waiter Gabriel was both professional and attentive.

During "season," Figs is packed. And, understandably so. In the summer, not so much, which, for us, made it even more relaxed and pleasant. We will go again before season for sure and in season as well.

I recommend Figs highly

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I had the shrimp scampi the pasta was cooked perfectly and the dish was delicious . We also had the chicken parm and the goat cheese with fig appetizer all were very good .portions are very generous . For two people probably better to split goat cheese appetizer . Will definitely return .

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant to visit, particularly in the summertime when discount coupons are available. The food and service are first-rate and the meals are moderately priced. Service is always fine.

I particularly enjoy any of their veal dishes.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner and waiter Michael was very good but this is his last week as he was being laid off.

Very varied menu and a large vegetarian selection. We had veal Parmesan and eggplant Parmesan as our entrees both very delicious. Had the figs salad for a starter which was tasty but spinach had the stems on which I do not like so did not enjoy it as much as I would have liked.

We were too full for dessert but they read very nicely.

This is a special occasion restaurant as it is more upscale in decor and price.