USD 107
USD 90
HIExpress.com
USD 91
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs/Naples North(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 94
Hampton.com
USD 155
USD 116
Homewood
USD 251
Flamingo Motel(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 63
USD 61
Ranch House Motel(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 238
Bonita Beach Resort Motel(Bonita Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 122
All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast areanight's sleepenjoyed my stayhot breakfasthard boiled eggspool area isgreat place to stayvery nice hotelnice poolfort myersnaplesfreewayfloridabeachesmicrowaverates
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I will never stay at this location again. I travel quite frequently and have never had the experience I had at this location. After reading the reviews and finding that this was the “best” option as far as price is concerned I decided to book through Expedia. On arrival it seemed like a great place and even the rooms were okay. The hotel was nicely decorated but there was a serious smell of smoke once you entered your room it was almost a mix of smoke and wet towels that have been sitting for a while. The hotel places a 100.00 hold on your card that is held for at least a week until after you check out. . During this stay the customer service ruined the entire experience. Due to unforeseen circumstances I needed to check out a day early and I was told I would still be charged for the second night, whatever it is what it is, but upon getting home I noticed I had charges for double the price of my stay. I give the hotel a call back and they had no information on why it was like that. They informed me a manger would give me a call back. I wait a day and don’t hear anything. I give Expedia a call who reaches out to the hotel and apparently they tell Expedia to tell me to not call them back....I was floored it almost seemed as if Expedia was backing them. I am still currently dealing with getting half my money back. I understand mix ups can happen but when you don’t give a crap about your mistake and don’t want to help someone correct a problem is when it becomes an issue. This is apparently an independently owned location that has the rights to the Days Inn name.

Beware before you book here that you may be paying way more than what you initially signed up for with no one willing to help you.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lpzm08
Reviewed 14 January 2018

The Bonita Springs Days Inn appears to be recently renovated, or possibly still in process. Beautiful lobby and breakfast area; guest room very nice with great bed and comfortable linens. We did not eat breakfast there, so can't comment on that.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I made a reservation on 12/19 for a 1/5 stay. Received a confirmation email complete with Confirmation number the same day. On January 5th I received a confirmation text asking if I was coming. I answered "Yes", they replied to check in anytime after 3 pm. After a 4 hour drive and arriving in Bonita Springs I get a phone call from a young lady telling me the reservations I made that morning would not be honored they were booked up. I told them the reservation had been made much earlier. All she could keep telling is that my card had not been charged, like that was going to find me a place to sleep that night. I told her she had to find me another hotel for the night. She did at a "sister" property at a higher rate.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the Naples, FL area but didn’t want to spend a lot of money. I settled on the Days Inn In Bonita Springs, FL. The price was under $100/night. When I checked in, the desk clerk couldn’t be better. She was very accommodating and friendly, and offered recommendations for restaurants and things to do.

The room was, surprisingly, spacious and clean. It reminded me of the rooms of the original “8 Days Inn” back in the 70’s.

A great find in a great area of Florida.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo