Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bonita Springs North Naples
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Days Inn Bonita Springs(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Ranch House Motel(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Wild Pines of Bonita Bay(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
Trianon Bonita Bay(Bonita Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast areanight's sleepsw floridaenjoyed my staywould stay here againhot breakfasthard boiled eggspool area isgreat place to stayvery nice hotelnice poolfort myersfreewaynaplesbeachesmicrowave
Reviewed 14 January 2018

The Bonita Springs Days Inn appears to be recently renovated, or possibly still in process. Beautiful lobby and breakfast area; guest room very nice with great bed and comfortable linens. We did not eat breakfast there, so can't comment on that.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I made a reservation on 12/19 for a 1/5 stay. Received a confirmation email complete with Confirmation number the same day. On January 5th I received a confirmation text asking if I was coming. I answered "Yes", they replied to check in anytime after 3 pm. After a 4 hour drive and arriving in Bonita Springs I get a phone call from a young lady telling me the reservations I made that morning would not be honored they were booked up. I told them the reservation had been made much earlier. All she could keep telling is that my card had not been charged, like that was going to find me a place to sleep that night. I told her she had to find me another hotel for the night. She did at a "sister" property at a higher rate.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the Naples, FL area but didn’t want to spend a lot of money. I settled on the Days Inn In Bonita Springs, FL. The price was under $100/night. When I checked in, the desk clerk couldn’t be better. She was very accommodating and friendly, and offered recommendations for restaurants and things to do.

The room was, surprisingly, spacious and clean. It reminded me of the rooms of the original “8 Days Inn” back in the 70’s.

A great find in a great area of Florida.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo