“Lunch”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. I’m only giving it four stars but the food was absolutely delicious and fresh. The service was slow and there was about an 18 minute wait for part of our order to arrive. We sat there just staring at our empty plates and during that time nobody came up to tell us what was taking so long. My daughter was starving because she had ordered a special roll that came at the very end of the lunch. We ate here 2 nights prior and they forgot my miso soup and brought it at the very end of the dinner.
Sushi comes out a big wooden boat serving tray and it’s very impressive. I guess it’s worth the wait.
Friendly servers!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I do not like to write review when I am not satisfied, but this place was a disappointment.

We ordered some nigiri sushi and a few rolls. I work in the seafood industry and no way the salmon was fresh. I actually stopped my children from eating all, but in all fairness, none of us got sick.

I guess being a combination of thai and sushi, the expectations should not be too high, but unfortunately this was still a let down.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Hungry for asian cooking, the four of us visited Sushi Thai Too for dinner. Our dishes arrived somewhat helter-skelter. My meal arrived last and was the wrong entree. When I did get the Panong Curry I wished it had been something else. The red curry was like a soup with green beans and tofu floating in it. Good flavor but the vegetables were underdone. My wife had a small appetizer soup and an appetizer sushi which was very good. My friend ordered the teriyaki steak which was served as a very large portion of sliced steak over vegetables. That was probably the best meal of all.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We've taken advantage of the Naples downtown location for their early bird special. It's a heck of a deal but this location had no option. We had the Thai curry which was good, not great (mostly sauce) while my son had the sashimi which was excellent. While their sushi is not the best I've ever had, their presentation is awesome. The sashimi arrives in a massive dish with a ton of crushed ice to keep your fish cold and the overall dish is beautifully decorated. The tempura ice cream dessert was really good too. Bring an appetite!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Last minute choice for Sushi lunch on a very busy day in beautiful Bonita Springs. Sushi lunch special was outstanding. Menu was very nice, service was good and food was excellent. Will definitely go back and highly recommend to others.

1  Thank David M