See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I can't fault Bonifay Inn. I arrived after 2 am, having called up earlier in the evening to say the traffic had been terrible because of an accident and that I'd be really late. They said that was ok, that someone would be there. When I got there, the office was closed so I called the phone number, and the receptionist almost immediately answered the door and gave me the key. I had a room on the ground floor and it was nice enough. I was only going to stay in it about five hours so didn't notice anything too much to complain about. It had a fridge, microwave, and a decent shower. I think I was supposed to pay $25 extra for my dog and perhaps be put in one of the rear-side rooms rather than a road-side room, but I can't comment about that. When I was headed back west, I'd planned to stay here again, except that I worked out I could drive further in a day than Bonifay so called the day before to see if I could cancel without penalty, and they agreed. All-in-all, I found them very accommodating in terms of customer service, so I would recommend them even though I don't remember much about the room!

Room Tip: I think the ones that face the road are better from what other reviewers say
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Quite honestly it was the only hotel (and I use that term loosely) that we could find in the area that would accept our pets. They assumed we had dogs (we did not tell them otherwise, you know Don't ask, Don't tell.
The room was not clean: we found 5 long black hairs on the counter at the sink, 2 dead roaches on the floor in the bathroom. The tub was so disgusting that we opted not to take a shower that night.
When trying to find the book to operate the TV I discovered about 25-30 McDonald's condiment packets in the night stand. Oh, there was no book. I did find the cable, laying on the floor next to the wall, which was missing the baseboard. It was a standard cable, about 3/8" in diameter coming through a 1" hole in the wall with nothing to prevent anything from creeping into our room.
We were given one, that is right one, room key.
I would stay here again, unless it was after the end of the world and it was the only building standing; but I would have to think about it first.

Room Tip: Backside of the hotel is free from road noise
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Stayed 3 nights and staff very friendly and courteous. Room was clean , looked as new carpet had recently been installed. Air conditioning was cold, in which made for comfortable sleeping. We will definitely be staying at The Bonifay Inn again. The prices are very competitive and reasonable. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Very badly rundown. But, clean. Just stayed one night. That's all I would advise. Management very nice. Pet friendly but will charge $15 fee per pet. And will put pet families in more run down rooms in the back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mamalowa
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We needed a room for the night. We paid and as soon as I walked in there was a horrible smell of mold. The lady tried to accommodate me and let me check out other rooms but all were equally nasty and full of mold. Very run down. I m allergic to mold so when my eyes started watering...nose running and coughing I knew what it was. She was nice and refunded our money. I would rather sleep in my car. Nice lady behind counter but very dated ...run down and nasty. Tear this place down and rebuild.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family