1,473 results
All reviews evening reception front desk happy hour order omelettes living room free drinks complimentary breakfast fitness center boca atrium couch fl ft
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great price in season for a full breakfast and cocktail reception. Lou at the Front Desk was exceptional, always wanting to be helpful and caring and calling us by name. Barbara, hostess for breakfast was equally caring and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for this Great review and for noting our exceptional staff that includes Luis our Front Office Associate and Barbara our Breakfast Hostess.
I can’t wait to share your comments with Luis and Barbara and see the look in their faces, which I know will be…PRICELESS.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to the Boca area and provide you with another Great Stay…

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed a week . Room was clean, pool area was nice, gym equip was up to date, included buffet breakfast daily was great, complimentary happy hour was a nice touch.

Third day was toweling off after morning shower and found numerous spots of dried blood on bath towel, had to take another shower just from being freaked out and made a note to check towels before use now. Fourth day, daughters beach towel fell over balcony but didn't reach down to get it, it had fallen onto two syringe needles and cigarette butts. Although the buffet breakfast was fantastic, the atrium has a severe fruit fly infestation and I felt awkward swatting at them while eating.

OK, so these items were told to desk clerks/managers immediately and there was no follow up from hotel management or staff to see if they were corrected. Great hotel but management has no control over quality.

Room Tip: stay in opposite side of elevator for quitter at night
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies concerning the spots on your bath towels.
I would like you to know I met with my housekeeping staff and used your comments to coach them on inspect all of our linen to ensure they are properly cleaned and well maintained before making them available for our guests.
As a non-smoking hotel, we have guests that choose not to follow our rules and at times smoke in them, and use the room for other things than for sleeping.
I want you to know our room attendants are trained to perform a visible inspection of each room serviced and report any spacious item to their mangers immediately.
As to the fruit flies, we have our pest control company working on eradicating this problem.
I thank you for your kind comments concerning the cleanliness of our rooms, nice pool, gym and great breakfast.
Again thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope to have the opportunity to be your host during your next visit to the Boca area and show that we can provide you with a memorable stay.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here overnight to tour the FAU campus the next day with our son. Great hotel, clean, updated and very friendly staff, the evening reception and cooked to order breakfast made it a top pick over other hotels, we would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for this short and powerful review and noting our great hotel, clean, updated and very friendly staff and that our evening reception and free cooked to order breakfast, made it a top pick over other hotels.
Your comments that you “would stay here again!” reminds me why I chose to work in the Hospitality Industry, as we recognize you have the choice of staying at any of the fine hotels in the Boca area.
When you next return to and stay at our hotel, kindly ask for me so I can thank you for this great review.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

After staying here twice, I will never stay here again. The room stunk, our pipe underneath the sink started leaking...and not just trickling out...it was pouring out! I had to call multiple times to get it fixed and the pipe was the only thing that was fixed and it still dripped. This was the worst Hilton stay ive ever experienced!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies, for the unpleasant smell and leaking pipe which wasn’t properly repaired by our engineering staff during your recent stay at our hotel.
I am perplexed that one of my engineers would leave a room not completing all the necessary repairs, as they are trained and required to complete all repairs prior to leaving the suite.
In-addition I have met with our engineering staff and used your comments to coach them on the importance of ensuing all repairs are completed to the satisfaction of our guests prior to departing the suite.
Concerning you comment that our room stunk, due to the lack information provide in your review, I am not able to reply and I would ask that you call me to get more detailed information in-order to correct the problem and ensure this does not happen to any future guests.
Again, my sincere apologies that we were not able to provide you with a rewarding stay and we hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back and show you, we can provide you with a memorable stay.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Being a Hilton diamond member I see all sorts of Hilton properties and this one is what you typically see in an Embassy.

First the good... Hotel was clean and in good shape from the rooms to the lobby and the recreation facilities. The quality of breakfast was above average for an Embassy and the gentleman that ran the omelet station was fantastic.

Now the bad... Manny the General Manager is in desperate need of conflict resolution training. This trip was for pleasure traveling with my teenage daughters. One morning, my teens got into a fight as teens do and I will be the first to admit that it was a very noisy 5 minutes in our room. Like always, teens will be teens and the fight ended. 10 min later Manny the manager pounded on the door to address a noise complaint. Now I stay over 60 nights a year at Hilton’s for the past 10 years which is over 600 nights. I have NEVER been spoken to with so much disrespect as Manny displayed. I understand that he needs to maintain a pleasant environment for his guests but reacting the way he did when he didn’t even see or hear the argument is immature and unprofessional. He ruined what should have been a nice stay. What did he say after he degraded me? “Next time I won’t be so nice”. I can’t believe I was bullied by a manager. He also showed up with a hand of maintenance men, arms crossed which in afterthought is quite comical.

I do plan on escalating this which is a first for me... ever. My employer also uses this location so I have had it blacklisted.

Bottom line, stay away from the Manager and you should have a great experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank wanttogotomorrow
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your disappointments during your recent stay and please accept my sincere apology that you felt I was being disrespectful, immature and unprofessional, which was not my intent.
As I stated to you I had several guest complaints that there were females screaming and fighting in the room and they were concerned that one of our guests was in harm’s way.
I apologize for my aggressiveness in my approach, but I hope you can understand my intent was to ensure that no one was physically hurt and second that things deescalated to ensure no future disturbances would occur that would inconvenience any of our other guests.
Thank you for your kind words concerning the cleanliness of the hotel and Wilford the fantastic cook who prepared your omelet and you can be sure that I will be sharing your comments with him.
Again, my sincere apologies for the manner in which I conducted myself and I hope in-spite of your personal feeling concerning my actions that you would reconsider returning to the hotel and allowing me to show you that I am not a bully General Manager and provide you and your family with a great stay.