1,479 results
All reviews evening reception front desk happy hour order omelettes living room free drinks complimentary breakfast fitness center boca atrium couch fl ft
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Nothing more to add than stated in the title! The staff was very courteous and attentive. Had a plumbing issue that was quickly rectified by the facilities staff. The evening bartender for Happy Hour (forgot her name) is worth the whole experience.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you for this Solid review and please know I will be sharing this review with our entire staff and Barbara our evening bartender who made your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to the Boca area.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This Embassy Suites is a great hotel with great staff. I have never had any request denied. They will always try to make your visit the best. You can't go wrong with staying at this hotel. You will enjoy your stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you this kind review concerning your recent stay at our hotel and I was happy to read that we provided you with a rewarding stay, as this is our goal.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to the Boca area.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The rooms smell, bad! Like wet dirt with an undertone of urine. This hotel was supposedly renovated but the rooms are dirty and smelly. The carpet in the room was filthy, stains, frays, and dirty. The sofa was broken, one of the beds was broken, chair's in the rooms bleach stained. We were offered to be moved to the 7th "deluxe" floor but that we would be hot up there. On the positive side, the staff was awesome, front desk, bar, housekeeping. Check your room before you check in, the public areas do not match the rooms. Very dissapointing!!

Room tip: Check the room before you check in!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies that we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay at out hotel.
I have shared comments with the appropriate staff members In ddition we are currently taking steps to “Make It right” by freshening our guests rooms and replacing all of our living room sofas to a more modern look and replacing many of our room carpets.
I thank you for the comment on our great staff.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back when you next return to the Boca area.
May you and your family have a great 2018.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Great location staff is awesome. Food and beverages are great. Love love love the staff and the amenities. Would like it if there was a larger gym but overall it works great for my purposes. I stat here every month and never have a bad experience

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for this short and great review. I was happy to read that you "Love this Hotel" and “Love love love the staff and amenities.”
Most importantly, I would like to thank you for your loyalty by choosing to stay with us, when you have the opportunity to stay at any of the fine hotels in the Boca area.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to the hotel and please ask for me so I can personally thank you for this great review.
Have a great 2018…

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Rooms were dirty and had to be changed. Had a really bad odor. Ask for the renovated rooms. Towels were dirty. Make sure you check them in the light. The floors were not vacuumed the entire week we were there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies that we were not able to provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at out hotel.
It is through comments like yours that will help us improved our guest experience and I want you to know , I have shared comments with the appropriate staff members and coached them the importance of ensuring all of our guest rooms are properly cleaned and in perfect working condition before making them available for our guests.
In-addition we are currently taking steps to “Make It right” by freshening our guests rooms and replacing all of our living room sofas to a more modern look and replacing many of our room carpets.
May you and your family have a Joyous 2018.