1,464 results
All reviews evening reception front desk happy hour living room order omelettes free drinks complimentary breakfast made to order breakfast omelet station rooms are nice business traveler fitness center boca atrium couch clerk lauderdale
Reviewed 9 January 2018

This Embassy Suites is a great hotel with great staff. I have never had any request denied. They will always try to make your visit the best. You can't go wrong with staying at this hotel. You will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you this kind review concerning your recent stay at our hotel and I was happy to read that we provided you with a rewarding stay, as this is our goal.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to the Boca area.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The rooms smell, bad! Like wet dirt with an undertone of urine. This hotel was supposedly renovated but the rooms are dirty and smelly. The carpet in the room was filthy, stains, frays, and dirty. The sofa was broken, one of the beds was broken, chair's in the rooms bleach stained. We were offered to be moved to the 7th "deluxe" floor but that we would be hot up there. On the positive side, the staff was awesome, front desk, bar, housekeeping. Check your room before you check in, the public areas do not match the rooms. Very dissapointing!!

Room Tip: Check the room before you check in!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies that we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay at out hotel.
I have shared comments with the appropriate staff members In ddition we are currently taking steps to “Make It right” by freshening our guests rooms and replacing all of our living room sofas to a more modern look and replacing many of our room carpets.
I thank you for the comment on our great staff.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back when you next return to the Boca area.
May you and your family have a great 2018.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Great location staff is awesome. Food and beverages are great. Love love love the staff and the amenities. Would like it if there was a larger gym but overall it works great for my purposes. I stat here every month and never have a bad experience

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for this short and great review. I was happy to read that you "Love this Hotel" and “Love love love the staff and amenities.”
Most importantly, I would like to thank you for your loyalty by choosing to stay with us, when you have the opportunity to stay at any of the fine hotels in the Boca area.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to the hotel and please ask for me so I can personally thank you for this great review.
Have a great 2018…

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Rooms were dirty and had to be changed. Had a really bad odor. Ask for the renovated rooms. Towels were dirty. Make sure you check them in the light. The floors were not vacuumed the entire week we were there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies that we were not able to provide you with a rewarding experience during your recent stay at out hotel.
It is through comments like yours that will help us improved our guest experience and I want you to know , I have shared comments with the appropriate staff members and coached them the importance of ensuring all of our guest rooms are properly cleaned and in perfect working condition before making them available for our guests.
In-addition we are currently taking steps to “Make It right” by freshening our guests rooms and replacing all of our living room sofas to a more modern look and replacing many of our room carpets.
May you and your family have a Joyous 2018.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I spent some of my Christmas holiday in the Embassy Suites in Boca Raton. Check in was extremely easy since I’m a Hilton Honors Member and had already checked in on line. I didn’t use the digital key so I did stop by the desk and get keys. That stop took about 30 seconds and I was set to get to the room. That’s really nice when you come in late as I did that day. The hotel has a nice lobby and the common areas are well kept and well designed. The room was a typical Embassy Suites set up with a living room and a separate bedroom and bath. Unfortunately, my room looked out over the interstate which was very loud. Embassy Suites needs to improve the windows/sliding glass doors to be more soundproof on the interstate side of the hotel. So noise was a constant problem with sleeping in the room. Other than that the bed was typical Hilton, comfortable with nice linens. The bathroom was well furnished with towels and necessities for a stay. The living room was as expected and helps to isolate the bedroom from the sounds coming from the hallways and lobby.

The pool at the Embassy Suites is heated and very nice and clean. There’s a hot tub and lots of seating, tables and lounges around the pool and hot tub. There’s also a small gym just off the pool. I availed myself of all of these amenities and it made my stay more pleasant and comfortable. One more bonus of this Embassy is it is just a couple of blocks away from a running and bike path so I went for a run nearly every day.

As with all Embassy Suites there was a free breakfast every morning. Custom made omelets, pancakes, eggs, etc. supplemented the already cooked offerings for a really nice way to start the morning. Good coffee was available both in the room and at breakfast. Every evening there is an open bar with free drinks and snacks. They offer both wine and mixed drinks and the bartender was a really nice woman who’s name I forgot to jot down. She was great! Finally, the hotel offered a special Christmas Day dinner which we decided to try. The special dinner was a choice of fresh grilled fish or steak. We ordered steak. It was a very good cut of steak - lean but tender and cooked perfectly. It was served with broccoli and a baked sweet potato. It also came with two choices of desserts, both of which were very good. Our waiter, Jiban, deserves some credit for taking really good care of everyone that night. He and the bartender were both outstanding employees and helped to make our stay pleasant.

And, finally, a few little complaints. The room air conditioner didn’t work very well. It would basically only cool the room and the hotel was very cold helping to make the room cold. On the last night of our stay the cleaning people skipped our room, even after we called to make sure they didn’t do so. The desk offered to clean the room at 10 p.m. which was pretty much a moot point that late in the day.

Everything taken into consideration the Embassy Suites, Boca Raton was a bargain for the holidays. While I thought they should have offered a small refund for the difficulty with the HVAC and lack of room cleaning, the hotel is basically well managed, clean, and comfortable. It comes close to meeting what I consider the Hilton standard. I try to stay at Hilton when I travel on business because of the consistency of the Hilton chain.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this detail review of your experience during your recent stay.
I was please to read all of your great comments concerning your stay and in particular for noting our “great bartender Barbara” and Jaban who really took care of you and everyone Christmas night.
I apologize that you’re A/C unit did not work properly making your room cold and for the failure of our housekeeping to clean your room on the last night of your stay.
It is through comment like yours that will help us improve our guest experience and I want you to know I have taken this opportunity to coach our staff on ensuring all rooms are in proper working condition before they are made available to our guests.
Again thank you for the nice review and we look forward to welcoming you back when you next return to the Boca area.
A Happy New Year to you and your family.