1,468 results
All reviews evening reception front desk happy hour living room order omelettes free drinks complimentary breakfast made to order breakfast omelet station rooms are nice business traveler fitness center boca atrium couch clerk lauderdale
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

OK, here are the pros:

1) everywhere u go, staff are always asking u if you need any assistance

2) the morning brunch and evening complimentary happy hour really take advantage of lighting to create a beautiful atmosphere.

3) the happy hour (manager’s reception) entailed a real bar u could sit at, or small tables scattered around. The bartender was a woman of much character who made you feel at home. “If u want a refill, bring up your glass...” Everyone was called “honey” and you immediately felt like u were in your hometown bar.

The cons of this hotel in Boca Raton:

1) the breakfast buffet was nice in appearance. The coffee maker coffee was always hot. As always, staff came up to you to see if you needed any help, and cleared away any items you are finished with. The interesting (negative) thing is that the food on the line (excluding the chef’s made-to-order items) is quite ordinary and doesn’t entail much effort. For example, there isn’t much to add to the plain yogurt, they only had plain bagels, and items like plain scrambled eggs repeated every day. For anyone staying for a week, they would quickly get bored.

2) Each time I entered my room, there was smell of dampness or mustiness.

3) The luggage cart matter was interesting. Many hotels keep the carts by the front entrance or the elevators. Often they have have 4-6 carts. At this hotel, they seem to have only two, and they do a good job of hiding them out of view from guests. One staff person told me that they were basically for use by the bellman staff. They kept one of them locked in a closed near the lobby, the other one right outside the closet.

When I once asked to use a cart, I was told they were being used to bring luggage in or out. I asked the clerk to check in the closet. There it was. I do believe the staff doesn’t want you to ever use these carts by yourself. This varies so much from other hotels.

I don,t mind if a hotel has only two carts of keeps them out of the way. I don’t like the deceptions and game playing.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your recent stay at our hotel and I am sorry you felt that our front desk staff members were being deceptive and playing games, which I can assure you that was not the case.
I would like you to know we have 6 bellman carts and we try to keep 1 cart secured to offer any last minute requests, as many of our guests take them and keep them in their rooms for several hours. which creates a shortage of carts available for our guests.
I have met with our bellman and have your comments and have taken the opportunity to coach them on the importance of ensuring that we are not securing our carts in a closet and not having them more readily available for our guests.
In-addition I have also met with our culinary team and have asked them to look at making changes to our buffet and adding more variety.
I thank you for your kind words concerning our staff who are always asking if you needed assistance and that our bartender was able to make you feel at home, as they work hard at trying to provide our guests with a rewarding stay.
Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review and may you and your family have a Happy Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We really want to like this hotel because if location to family activities and beach but things need to be addressed. Mainly the musty smell of rooms and the carpets are terrible. This hotel went they a renovation but needn’t I replace carpet desperately as it was dirty and the musty smell is bad in all 3 rooms I tried. If you have allergies it is very bothersome. Everything else is great

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and please accept my sincere apologies, that we were not able to provide you with a rewarding stay during your recent stay at our hotel.
It is through comments like yours that will help us improve our guest experience and I want you to know I have shared your comments with the appropriate staff members and coached them on the importance of ensuring that all of our rooms are properly cleaned and maintained before making them available for our guests.
In-addition we are actively taking steps to “Make It Right” by freshening our guest rooms and common areas, we are replacing all of our living room sofas to a more modern look, along with replacing many of our suite carpets.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay and we hope you to have the opportunity to be your host, when you return to the Boca area.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Despite the best efforts of the wonderfully accommodating manager, the Embassy suites could not provide a room that did not smell of mildew and require 24 hour dehumidification. Best part of stay was breakfast

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for your kind words concerning the efforts put forth, by our manger, I appreciate you recognizing her efforts.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Mold in the rooms everywhere. They moved us to another room that had even more mold. Food is bad for breakfast, stale and re-used. For $200+ a night not worth the hassle. Do not book this hotel, its a bad management problem and none of the staff there is happy, they didn't go the extra mile for their clients. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Manny O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Concerning you comments about the quality of our breakfast food being stale and reused, I want you to know we purchase many of our breakfast items from local farms in order to provide our guest
with the freshest foods available to serve our guests.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

My room in this hotel smelled like a swamp. After a short while in the room, my freshly washed clothes not only smelled like mold and mildew, but were also moist to the touch. Absolutely disgusting and dank room.