Worst first: I agree with those who complain about the staff at the reception. One was quite nice, but the other outweighed that courteous treatment with rudeness. And the snacks are among the skimpiest that we have ever seen at an Embassy Suites property--and we've been to many all over the country. Our suite was roomy and tidy enough, although I did spot a plastic cup under a chair in the living room. The single ice machine on the 2nd floor was at the opposite side of the building--quite a hike. The breakfast ranks among the best of any ES property--especially the talented omelet chef (Wilfred) and the very friendly woman solicitously tending the coffee area. She kept things well-stocked and spic and span. The Douwe Egbert coffee, by the way, is uncommonly tasty. There's a walking trail along a river not far away--worth a look and a stroll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites