USD 171
Curio.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 82
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 106/night.

Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 111
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 105
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 89
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 127
USD 92
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 158/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 85
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

USD 418
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
1,038 results
All reviewsfront deskthe concierge loungepool areapoolside barrestaurant stafftown center mallthe entire staffsouth floridanice poolhousekeeping staffhaleybocarenovationrefrigeratortikibellman
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a great location, with easy access to 95, FLL, shopping, dining, etc. No complaints there. I’ve stayed here twice, and had to request a new room both times due to various issues. The staff was accommodating and polite both times, however this was still an inconvenience. The rooms are dated, along with the rest of the building, and this is nothing like any Renaissance I’ve stayed at in other cities. The outdoor pool and lounge area is nice, though it doesn’t make up for disrupted sleep due to poor soundproofing and old plumbing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
BocaRenGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear bsnower:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that you needed to do room changes.
We are especially proud of our pool area. Thank you for your compliments.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Bad experience. Could not get breakfast as no one answered the room service phone all morning. Room had not been cleaned when we got back to our room at 2 pm. They have ni sundries shop. This is a Very poor hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Robert F;
Thank you for writing a review. We will use your comments as a training tool.
Patty C

Reviewed 1 April 2018

At the last minute we switched from the Marriott Boca Raton to this property as the rate dropped considerably. I was happy we did it as the hotel is great. I read some complaints about the hotel like noisy and dated rooms but that is not the case. The rooms were great - VERY comfortable bed, decent size room, nice bathroom. The only noise was that of airplanes occasionally flying into the Boca private airport. The lounge was closed for the weekend so they gave us free access to the buffet for breakfast which is great! The service is excellent, especially the bartender Saturday night. The pool area is like a mini resort area - nice pool, waterfalls, little bar/food area - perfect. The fitness room was good. Parking is super easy. Boca Town Center Mall is a 2 minute drive away and the hotel is walking distance to a couple shopping centers as well as less than a mile from the highway. Overall, this is a great property and would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear avidtraveler1976:
Thank you for staying with us. I am very glad you decided to make a last minute change.
We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was honestly very surprised with this property, the lobby and public areas had a very modern, clean feel to them. The hotel grounds and rooms are very clean and well taken care of. The housekeeping service in our room was one of the best I had ever experienced. I visited with my Mom and my brother we shared a room and found the room to be spacious and well equipped. The pool is open 24/7 which is rare at a hotel. I enjoyed the pool and both bars the hotel has. there was one billing error where my card was overcharged, I was not pleased, however it was eventually sorted out in a timely manner. There were 3 staff members that stuck out as far service was concerned. Jessica, bartender was super sweet and could not do enough for us, I wanted to pack her up and take her back to NY. Tyler at the front desk was very efficient and friendly. Also Zack at the pool bar, he seemed to have a genuine interest in the guests, and that is really what it is all about. The hotel has free parking, a great business center and free wifi. I would definitely return without hesitation. Patty and her staff run a great hotel and the location can not be beat. thank you for a memorable weekend

Room Tip: Fast elevators do not worry what floor you are on...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthonee B

Dear Anthonee B:
Thank you for taking the time to write a terrific review of our renaissance in Boca Raton.
I am very glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to sunny South Florida!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We stayed here for one night in March 2017. $257 for a run down room. Extremely noisy listening to private jets flying overhead (the hotel is right in the flight pattern), flushing toilets and showers from other rooms. In addition, the room smelled from what I believe is the rubber window shade. The staff was, however very friendly.This hotel is old. Perhaps Marriott should sell it because it does not reflect favorably on their brand.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
BocaRenGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Wherenext6:
Thank you for your comments. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at the hotel.
I am very happy that you complimented our Team. We have a wonderful staff of hospitality professionals.