1,305 results
All reviews city fish market happy hour florida turnpike suite hotel cooked to order breakfast cocktail hour free breakfast breakfast staff complimentary drinks omelet living room excellent breakfast glades road sitting area evening reception front desk staff town center mall
Reviewed 21 September 2016

great location, extremely clean, great customer service, great AARP perks like 2 PM check out, great 2 hour Happy Hour each evening, and wonderful cooked to order breakfast.Lovely room overlooking the lake and a 3 minute walk to the City Fish Market Restaurant...with fabulous lobster bisque. Only drawback is they need new couches in the sitting room area of the suite.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alan C, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Robin,

Thank you for your review, we really like hearing from our guests. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to my team, they will be thrilled.

We'll be working on those couches soon, so thanks for pointing that out.

Please come back again, we would be pleased to serve you once more.

General manager

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Very nice establishment in a great setting. Big pool, good fitness room, breakfast is excellent. Rooms are good size and very clean. Convenient location with a variety of eateries within walking distance.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Richard H
Alan C, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we are thrilled you enjoyed your visit. I'll be sure to pass on your comments to my team.

Please come back soon, we would love to serve you again!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Hotel was very good value for the price we paid. Breakfast was satisfactory although variety from day to day would have bee appreciated. Also shuttle bus times were not useable and when we had to get taxis the bus was idle.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Alan C, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Good day!

Thank you for taking the time to give us 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it! I'll pass on your comments about breakfast to our Food and Beverage team,it always helps to hear from our guests.

Most of all thank you for your business, and we hope you come back soon. We enjoyed having you.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I would give this hotel a 4 1/2 stars. We have been coming here for years, since it was a Radisson. It is a little frayed around the edges, but still a good place to stay. The prices are reasonable, especially during the off-season. The location is great: Town Center Mall and many good restaurants nearby. It is located right off the Florida Turnpike and near I-95. The beds are comfortable, and if you are a HH member you can check-in on line and choose your room.

The breakfast is nice, although they do not seem to have specials anymore. Chef Louis has been there for 23 years, and he is a whiz behind the counter. He will make omelettes and any kind of eggs you want. He is really pleasant. He makes Mickey Mouse pancakes for the kids. Jennifer, the supervisor, keeps the dining room running well. She is always on the move and available to help.

The bathrooms could use some updating--the sink area is too small, although there is another sink, along with a fridge and microwave. There is a safe in the living area.

The hotel is in a very pleasant setting.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuZQ234
Alan C, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear "SuZQ234",

Thank you again for staying with us, and I will make sure all of my staff especially Louis and Jennifer are made aware of your very complimentary comments.

Please come back again soon, next time I would like to meet you.

My best,

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Room was excellent - clean, modern, fresh & an extremely comfortable bed. The pool was very relaxing, large & inviting. The property is very well maintained & in a business park, so is fairly quiet. Fully acknowledged upon check-in of my HH status by an amazing front desk clerk who apologized when I had to wait about 15 minutes for the room to be ready. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best I ever had at a hotel with made to order foods and endless supply of fruit, cereals and breads. Internet was found tobe very fast and reliable throughout the stay. I would recommend this in the location in the future to anyone staying near Fort Lauderdale/Boca Raton/Palm Beach areas. I know I'll stay here again, no questions asked!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Alan,

Thank you very much for the complimentary review! It was great to hear from you, and I will be sure to pass it on to my team.

Please come back soon, we would love to serve you again!