“Hilton or holiday inn, hope this helps you decide.”

Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Needed to be in West Boca for a family visit. Just myself for first couple of days so stayed at the Holiday Inn Express first. It was clean, good tv and breakfast. Easy parking and friendly service for $109/nt. then I picked my daughter and her friend upand checked in to the Hilton suites. Breakfast utterly awful. Horrible service, food, and impossible to drink coffee. Rented pay movies and the tv flickered the whole time and when called someone to fix they came but was never fixed and no follow up except to make sure they charged. Little tiny towels at the pool with filthy pool chair pads. All this for $179 and no perks as hilton honors. Not even water bottles when arrived to the room had to ask for them. Oh well never again Hilton and kudos to holiday inn express!.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank dinibell
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback.

Please accept my apology for your experience at breakfast. Our complimentary breakfast is normally very popular witho our guests and I'm concerned that you found it unsatisfactory. I have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Manager for his follow up to address your concerns. I also apologize for the TV quality in the room. We did have some technical issues with the movie system during your stay. As a good wil guesture we did credit your folio. We appreciate you being an HHonors member and I assure you you did receive the benefits of being a Blue level member.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your needs. Please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.

John Bailey
john.c.bailey@hilton.com
561.852.4004

Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stay at this place when we go to Key West. And is great as always and they treat me as a queen - after all I am a dog!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Spent a long holiday weekend at this hotel. The suite was comfortable and cozy. We enjoyed having a living room and the king bed was very comfortable. The hotel had a very quiet feel to it. The manager's happy hour was nice and the complimentary breakfast was cooked to order and oh, so delicious! There was not much to do within walking distance of the hotel though other than a few good restaurants. It was too cool for the outdoor swimming pool while we were there. The gym is nice with lots of new equipment. You will definitely get your money's worth staying here!

Room Tip: Top floor has a nice view of the water fountain.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights prior to taking a cruise. The beds are soooo comfortable. The suite had two rooms: a bedroom and a living room with a microwave and refrigerator. There was a full breakfast served every morning including omelets made to order, and a open bar each night from 5:30 until 7:30. Both included in the price of the room. The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. My only disapportment was there was a charge for wi-fi in the rooms. However, the business center had two computers with internet access which was free.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I stay at different hotels every week and always try to look at the positive. This hotel was advertised as an all suite hotel and I wanted to spend some time with friends in Boca Raton so I booked a couple rooms.

At check-in there was only one person working at the front desk and he was busy for about 15 minutes with another guest. It was prime check-in time and I think a second person working would have been advisable. It might just be me but I like a well dressed, professional looking person greeting me as a new guest. Perhaps it is the new normal in South Florida but this was the first Hilton I have been to where the look was a bit too casual and unprofessional. It would have worked better at a Motel 6.

The rooms are technically suites (2 rooms + bathroom) but not really any larger than a standard Hilton room. The room was clean but unexciting. Everything worked. The bed was very comfortable, which is a given for Hilton's everywhere. The pool area was pretty blah. If you like to walk, there is really nothing exciting to see in the area and you have to watch out for traffic.

There was a hospitality happy hour which was well attended. Unfortunately the only wine choice was Corbett Canyon, which is un-drinkable in my opinion. I know it was free...but please!

By that point I was getting pretty disappointed, because I always expect so much more from Hilton. But then came breakfast! The food choices were fantastic. There was an omelet chef that was funny, creative and cooked pretty well too. The breakfast restored some of my faith but not enough to give this hotel anything better than a mediocre rating. Hopefully a great manager will come in and turn this place around. It wouldn't take much.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank kwebb100
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2012

Thank you for your staying with us and for your constructive comments.

We do have a great breakfast experience and I'm pleased you enjoyed it, along with the complimentary cocktail reception. I have shared your comments about wine selections with our Food and Beveage Dir..

Please accept my apology for the delay at check in. I can appreciate the inconvenience this caused you. Two persons were scheduled that afternoon and one was attending to another guest away from the desk at the time you checked in. Our Guest Reception team strives to provide friendly, attentive service for our guests.

While we are in a suburban location, many guests appreciate the peaceful setting of the hotel within our six acre lakeside retail complex. And we also offer shuttle service to nearby shopping and the beach for your convenience.

We do hope you will return when visting Bcoa Raton. Please feel free to contact me directly for any assistance. 561.852.4004 or john.c.bailey@hilton.com.

John Bailey