“Beautiful Experience!”
Review of Trattoria Romana

Trattoria Romana
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Romana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 921 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N.E. 5th Ave.
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is run beautifully, from the valets to the wait staff and the kitchen. Everything was fantastic and it made our Erving a memorable event ! The server Alfredo was very personable, didn't rush us and anticipated our needs. He had been there 20 years , and I hope they know what a gem they have . The calamari was very tender, and lightly breaded, best I have had . The bruschetta was amazing with very flavorful tomatoes. Every meal we ordered,which was 6 of them was delicious, very fresh. The desserts were amazing, each one is plenty for sharing. It was a wonderful experience all around! We will go back .

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best Italian restaurants in Florida. I definitely recommended going here for a fancy dinner and getting the Penne ala Voka. Its creamy tomato sauce is to die for. Also, the Veal crop Paillard with the Tri-colore salad on top is out of this world. Don't forget about dessert, the homemade strawberry shortcake is heavenly.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Trattoria Romana is a must whether you are visiting or live in Palm Beach County. I was skeptical when a colleague informed me that this restaurant is the best Italian restaurant in SE Florida, but after my meal last night, I am a believer! This gem boasts a traditional (and exceptional) Italian menu in a beautiful Romanesque setting.

Make sure to make a restaurant well in advance, especially if you want a table on the weekend, or during the " high season" from December through April. We had a 6pm reservation and when we arrived we were some of the only diners. By 7pm, the bar area was packed! The bar is very popular with locals, and the divine restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining. There is valet parking, and they offer full service car washing of your Rolls Royce or Bentley while you dine.

The menu is incredible and offers a wide variety of seafood, traditional Italian pasta dishes, as well as a large assortment of meats including chicken, pork, veal and beef. There is an extensive domestic and international wine menu as well as mixed libations to delight your palette before, during, and after your meal.

Service is absolutely impeccable, and the servers are professional and attentive without being intrusive. Your dining experience begins with complimentary fresh tomato bruschetta with some of the most delicious ripe tomatoes I have ever experienced. A wonderful assortment of fresh breads and breadsticks also arrives at your table.

My husband and I shared the homemade melt in your mouth buratta salad, and it was the best buratta we have ever tasted. The salad was more than enough for two to three adults to share. Our party ordered the filet mignon, the pollo

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My Wife and I have been there a number of times and we never had a bad Dinner.

Service is good too!!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We live in Boca & frequently return to Trattoria Romana. Why ? Because they consistently turn out top notch quality food. Not only that, there are a number of very reasonably priced items on the menu that allow a great dinner for a reasonable price.
However wines tend to be pricy here.

1  Thank robertmk24