“VERY POOR”

Ranked #147 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: USD 9 - USD 16
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the original Burger House in Boca Raton, FL where we build the best burger you’ve ever had. Make sure to make it a combo and try one of our famous strawberry milkshakes to help wash down the best burger and fries in the valley of the sun.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I'm not sure how anyone would ever give this place a good rating. The food was terrible and my family was actually upset with me that I could take them to such a dump. Never go to this place

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We have been to Boca Burger House several times with friends, small and large groups. The experience is always fun, the burgers are THE BEST.
Last night a group of 14 of us went after an event to celebrate the event itself and my husbands birthday. We brought in the cake - but Alex brought held it while we ate, put sparklers and sang with us!
My burger came with fries so nice and hot, I had to wait for them to cool a bit before eating (that never happens anywhere else).
The atmosphere is VERY CASUAL, grab your own soda or bear from the case...

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Stopped in and had one of the Hundreds(? Maybe, a bunch for sure) of beers available. Very good, but was there to order wings for the super bowl to go. I was visiting Boca and was told that this place had super wings but the person couldn't remember the name, but gave me detailed directions. I had to call to confirm that the place he was describing did have Burger in its name. Glad we did. The wings were fantastic. Price was fair and service was quick, friendly and accurate. Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

You can really tell when an owner is invested in their restaurant and wants to make it succeed. I came to Florida specifically with the intention of not eating a burger since you can get them back home so easily.
I was convinced to eat here and I'm incredibly glad I did.
Started off with German beers while we ordered our burgers, owner suggest a beer which I regret not taking down the name of the beer. It was delicious.
We had a decent conversation about the meats they use and what burgers we should get depending on what exactly we were looking to eat.

Best burger I've had in Florida. Expertly cooked, juicy, plump and full of flavor.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Ordered take out with some other things to try...Greek and clam strips. The burger was best since my vacations in France. Fresh everything and great meat. Greek was o.k. And clam strips good for not fresh. Fries are great will always go for burgers and beer.