“we go during happy hour. ”
Review of Taverna Kyma

Taverna Kyma
Reserve with OpenTable
Taverna Kyma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Forsyth Street
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

they bring out delicious homemade humus n pita bread..
we have split a Greek salad bit this last time we tried the calamari. it is
obviously frozen n tasted like rubber band. for dinner,my friend got the miasma
moussaka (which was enuf for 4) ..it was out of this world. I had the double cut lamb chops...ordered medium rare but the came out medium. next time I will order then rare. they were awesome with geek string beans. and dessert we shared the baklava which was devious.

yes,we will go back....probably next week.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

After my last visit a couple of years ago, Taverna Kyma is much improved. Best was the outstanding service from Cerinjola.

She deserved better support from the food. The fish was not well prepared, maybe over-cooked. I would have sent it back, but I did not want to embarrass our friends, who had selected the restaurant.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Had some reservations about going there since the other reviews were quite mixed. However, we went with another couple and had a very good meal. Yes, it is a little noisy, and yes, some of the dishes were a little on the salty side. But portions are large enuf to share, Greek salad was excellent , roasted lamb was very tasty and the staff was excellent. We would go again.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I like Greek salad and seafood so by chance we went in last month for lunch. We were served by an adorable young waitress who was very accommodating when I told her this was our first visit. I had the lemon soup (delicious) and it was a huge bowl served with the harvest salad for a lunch special $13. My husband had the gyro pita with a Greek salad. He liked it but said he thought the gyro meat was not homemade.
We returned two weeks later and I had the salmon sandwich which was a very big piece( at least 6 oz.) with a side salad. The tzatziki sauce was very good. My husband had the grilled seafood mix over a house salad and he said the grilled octopus was perfectly done, and this was $16.00 which is a good deal for a salad with octopus. We had the same waitress who was happy to see us return. I've had their coffee each time and it is very good. My only complaint is I do have to remind the waitress to refill my coffee cup. Oh well, no big deal. I read several earlier reviews that complain about service when the place is crowded and I can believe that they might get overwhelmed with customers. But, if you go don't look to hurry just sit back and enjoy!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Been Greek and the area had a Greek restaurant was a must.A nice restaurant a little noisy but that,s okay when you Greek you expect that.The food was delicious special the appetizers.As for the service it was not bad they need to organize a little.Overall a nice restaurant and you know about and you like Greek cuisine go there for dinner with your family or friends.