“Josephine's, Boca”

Josephine's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Josephine's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 895 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1/4 mile north of Yamato Rd
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Three people ate at Josephines . Two meals were ok. The third meal caused the person who ate it to become violently sick. When we entered at 5:30pm there was one other table occupied ( a few more when we left)
This used to be a somewhat crowded restaurant that served quality food, not so at the present time.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just adore dining here! We love to eat at the bar - always a fascinating crowd - live he live music several nights a week. Best of all - the food is amazing - always. Kevin and Chris are great entertainment and the bar - ten stars!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Food is amazing ! Consistently good very nice portions ! Ambiance and entertainment is always tops !

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This used to be a nice restaurant. I will never go there again. We sometimes order carry out instead of dining at the bar, as was the case this night. I was told my order would be ready in 20-25 minutes. I showed up 23 minutes later. The bartender who always serves us took my credit card and rang it up. 25 minutes later, my food came out. No apologies from Josephine who seemed more interested in hanging at the bar than checking on her kitchen. When I got home I found 2 items missing and my veal was almost raw. When I called, they said “come back and we will fix it.” I asked Josephine what happened and she said she was having trouble with her kitchen staff but that she couldn’t find better people. She could have easily offered a refund, or discount,particularly since I came in often, but she didn’t. She did offer to give me the same dish for free next time I came in. Really? Since the one I paid for was inedible. AVOID this place.

1  Thank terpjohn
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant had great service. The appetizer stuffed mushroom was delicious but not hot, just warm. The Escargot was awful very disappointed. Having it in many places this was not tasteful at all. The salmon was delicious but could have been hotter. The lobster ravioli was average. Dessert was good. Felt very rushed, food courses came out to fast. To me they lacked the polished aura this place should be. This is a god restaurant for the average.