“Birthday Treat!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 April 2017

My daughters treated me to Tin Muffin Cafe for lunch to celebrate my birthday! When the awesome server found out it was my bday she brought out horn blowers and a candle and the BEST peanut butter pie I have ever had! As we were indulging in our treat the owner came out with a small package for me! It was in a cute box with a ribbon and a horn blower and inside was the MOST delicious brownie and muffin! Just relocating from Ohio we found this to be such a warm welcoming restaurant with great food and great service! The lemonade was outstanding and the food was delicious! The bathroom visit is a must see as well! We will definitely be back!!

There are newer reviews for Tin Muffin Cafe

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place for lunch. When I visit my family we always eat lunch here. They have a nice menu- fresh salads, soups, muffins, sandwiches, quiche, drinks and desserts. I had the garden salad with tuna salad. It came with a blueberry muffin. For dessert we got two slices of chocolate cake to share- their chocolate cake is outstanding. In addition we had very good service.

1  Thank Gloria H
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The food is great! A visit to the woman's bathroom is a must! The staff is friendly . The atmosphere is great. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to all.

2  Thank PamL10583
Reviewed 24 February 2017

This is a small non-descript place on the main road in Boca to the beach.
Great food with great service and has both indoor and outdoor dinning.
The sandwiches are to great and the cakes are to die for.

2  Thank Robert T
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The iced tea was terrific. The parking is a pain. The salads were fine. Nothing to go out of your way for. We sat outside on what was basically a drive way
Salad comes with a muffin. Didn't find it anything special