“Ok”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The iced tea was terrific. The parking is a pain. The salads were fine. Nothing to go out of your way for. We sat outside on what was basically a drive way
Salad comes with a muffin. Didn't find it anything special

There are newer reviews for Tin Muffin Cafe

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

The place was full at 2 pm in the afternoon, if that tells you anything. Great fresh salad with small sandwiches that have that clean homemade taste
Yummy. Try the avocado bread sandwich mixed with a side salad with a honey mustard dressing that is devine...with a touch if lime in it. Open area next to the street was fun too. Highly recommended.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Drove by looking for a place to grab lunch and thought we'd try it out. Tiny little place, got there early and there were a few other people seated at 11:30 am. By 12:15pm it was packed inside and out. My husband and I enjoyed our sandwich and salad. My chicken salad salad was very tasty and the blueberry muffin that came with it may have been the best muffin I have ever had (crispy all around!). Drinks and water were refilled. Check out the tiny toilet room that was decorated for Valentines day, worth the visit alone, too funny. I thought the prices were a little high but it is Boca. Everyone was very friendly.

3  Thank rehabbeth
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Had chicken salad on French, nice reasonable sized salad, great service. Small place with 10 small tables inside 5 outside, parking tight.

2  Thank WeloveB-Bs
Reviewed 31 January 2017

There were 6 of us and the waitress put two outside tables together. It was a perfect spot and the weather cooperated. The sandwiches were awesome. I had the curry chicken salad which was wonderful. I heard alot of yummy comments around the table on the salmon sandwich, mushroom and spinach soup, and the chocolate cake was really really tasty. It took all 6 of us to finish it.

2  Thank AJH456