“Enjoyable lunch at this tiny cafe!”
Review of Tin Muffin Cafe

Tin Muffin Cafe
Ranked #22 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Drove by looking for a place to grab lunch and thought we'd try it out. Tiny little place, got there early and there were a few other people seated at 11:30 am. By 12:15pm it was packed inside and out. My husband and I enjoyed our sandwich and salad. My chicken salad salad was very tasty and the blueberry muffin that came with it may have been the best muffin I have ever had (crispy all around!). Drinks and water were refilled. Check out the tiny toilet room that was decorated for Valentines day, worth the visit alone, too funny. I thought the prices were a little high but it is Boca. Everyone was very friendly.

3  Thank rehabbeth
There are newer reviews for Tin Muffin Cafe

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Had chicken salad on French, nice reasonable sized salad, great service. Small place with 10 small tables inside 5 outside, parking tight.

2  Thank WeloveB-Bs
Reviewed 31 January 2017

There were 6 of us and the waitress put two outside tables together. It was a perfect spot and the weather cooperated. The sandwiches were awesome. I had the curry chicken salad which was wonderful. I heard alot of yummy comments around the table on the salmon sandwich, mushroom and spinach soup, and the chocolate cake was really really tasty. It took all 6 of us to finish it.

2  Thank AJH456
Reviewed 28 January 2017

We are fortunate to live across the street from this wonderful neighborhood cafe. The service is the best. We were treated to a very special welcome to the area dessert by Phil. thank you for giving us such a warm welcome.

2  Thank herndonjeanie
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Three women stopped for a late lunch after golf.....I was on a diet, and was resigned to a bland,low calorie lunch...I ordered the soup of the day,and a house salad, with roasted red peppper dressing, on the side....the other girls got a chicken salad platter, and a half ham sandwich and tomato soup....I am a soup lover, and the chicken vegetable soup was one of the best soups I have ever had...so good, I gave tastes to the two women I was with...they both RAVED...my salad was not your tipical small house salad....even. Had a stalk of perfectly cooked asparagas....not only did I not feel deprived, I had the best lunch of all! The lemon coconut muffin, enjoyed by my companions, was pronounced delicious....the place was full, and we came at two, so I presume the secret is out! PS. Do NOT miss a trip to the restroom...thats all I'll say:)

2  Thank GONeal