“Friend’s night out”
Review of Max's Grille

Max's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Max's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: USD 40 - USD 50
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 2nd & Federal Hwy
Description: Max's Grille defines the modern American bistro experience. From the cuisine, an extraordinary wine list and exceptional service, Max's is the place to be if your truly passionate about great food. Our mission is to make your dining experience not only pleasurable, but unlike any other. -Join Us Everyday from 5:00-6:00PM for a Complimentary Bottle of Vendage Wine with the Purchase of Two Dinner Entrees-Promotion is valid for every two guests dining at the table-
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

my wife And her friend we started with so wine for appetizers we had Caesar salad very good for the entrée my wife had Cedar plank crusted salmon very good Her friend had roasted chicken very good I had The famous meatloaf it was very good we didn’t have any dessert

1  Thank ranallict
Brian B, Manager at Max's Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you for your 4 star review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed wine, your appetizer, Caesar salad, cedar plank salmon, roasted chicken and the famous meatloaf! We hope to see you and your family back again soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We had Anthony as a server, and he was fantastic! Attentive, and knew the menu, so he could recommend options to us! He let me substitute for a vegan bun, and made sure our drinks were always filled! The manager, Maggie, also made a stop to our table, and she was so personable and fun! This is a must visit in Boca!

1  Thank ashleyelizhall

We're glad to hear that Anthony & Maggie provided excellent service throughout your recent visit - they're the best! We hope to see you back at Max's again soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at Max’s Grille last night. We decided to order in a non-traditional way taking two appetizers to start: oysters & grilled artichoke. Both were very good. The we ordered the pasta dish with chicken in a balsamic sauce along with a salad. This dish was also very good and together with the salad more than large enough to share. All-in-all Max’s was a nice place to eat and I would recommend trying it.

2  Thank Neil S

Thank you for taking the time to write your great review! Our oysters and grilled artichoke appetizers are definitely some of the fan favorites. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We had a long wait but the seafood was fresh, the service was good and we had a pretty good time. Good location and the people were friendly. Good place for dinner.

1  Thank DavidByk

Thank you for the 4 star rating and excellent feedback! We appreciate the compliments in regards to the fresh seafood, superb service and location. We hope to see you back again soon to enjoy another dinner or perhaps weekend brunch!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Decided to stop in here for lunch at the bar. I haven't eaten here in a while and in the past, it was always quite good. This trip, I have to say, was mediocre at best. I sat at the bar and was promptly greeted and handed a menu; then I waited, and waited, and waited some more even though I was only one of only two people at the bar. Seems the bartender was quite focused on drinks for the waiters serving the dining room. I was tempted to get up and move to the outside bar on the sidewalk which it seemed was growing in popularity (now I know why). So I order the mahi sandwich for $18; a little pricey, but hey, the food here has always been above par in the past. Now the plate looked nice but the mahi, well, small portion, quite thin, and lacking in blackening spice. The tartar sauce quite flavorless so that didn't help as I had hoped it might. The french fries, plentiful but the frozen kind you would expect to get in someplace charging around $12.95 for a mahi sandwich so again, nothing special. The best part of the meal was the wheat bun the sandwich came on...disappointing.

Hi Charles - Thank you for bringing your recent experience to our attention. We would like to further this conversation with you offline. Could you please email us your contact information to social@rapoportsrg.com? Thank you.