“Happy and Healthy”
Review of Fit Foodz Cafe

Fit Foodz Cafe
Ranked #121 of 895 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I have been eating at Fit Foodz since it opened. It offers you everything you could want - healthy food that tastes great, creative menu, great and friendly service and always immaculately clean. I highly recommend the tuna app served with cucumber slices and the turkey cobb salad. My wife is addicted to their zoodles and salmon.
Don't just go there because it is a healthy place to eat. Go because it is a great place period!. And once you're there, make sure to try the desserts. Amazing!

1  Thank Dennis525

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

If you want to try something healthy and delicious at the same time try one of fit foodz power bowls with chicken avocado rice etc. it is delicious I always get it when I go here it’s consistently good and I think this place is a healthy hidden gem.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting family in Boca and had an opportunity for a date night. I saw this place on trip advisor and decided to give it a shot. Wow! The portions are great, everything was delicious, and everyone was really nice. We ordered the Cobb salad and lasagne with turkey meat sauce on top. Yum! We don’t have that “heavy” feeling that sometimes happens after a full meal. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Lots of healthy items. Dining area is austere but clean. Tables and chairs are metallic and uncomfortable. I opted for the whole wheat pasta with veggies entrée. For a surcharge I added grilled chicken. The food was good. At $15 before tax and tip, the meal was overpriced, especially considering that it didn't come with bread or rolls, soup or salad.

The desserts looked good and had healthy ingredients. They're all baked in house. I got a piece of banana bread with chocolate chips. It was moist and delicious.

My rating is actually a 3 1/2.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Every time I go to Fit Foodz cafe I like it more-the smoothies, acai bowls, power pancakes w/ oat, muffins, etc
I practically inhale the food as it is delicious, healthy and new takes on old foods that were previously boring (kale, squash)
Nothing old and boring here as I leave satisfied every time
Parking is sort of an irritant as it is inadequate for the nice crowd that they draw
They also open early