“Good New York Style Italian”
Review of Cannoli Kitchen

Cannoli Kitchen
Ranked #197 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 September 2016

We ate here as well as ordered delivery. They made mistakes in the delivery order, but were nice enough to send the correct item when we reported the error. Their food is very tasty and the people are nice.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Our takeout pizza was not as good as in the past. The crust was very dry and the sauce was bitter. We were surprised as past takeout pizza was great.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

we went to the gelato place and asked where we could get a good cannoli or a napoleon. We were referred to Canoli Kitchen. They let me taste the filling and it was nothing like cannolis in New York. I was very disappointed that there was no variety of cannolis. They are called canoli kitchen but serve more food varieties and only one canoli. I think that is a misnomer.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Anything with red sauce is fabulous here. For me this is takeout only. The tables inside are really just for people waiting to pick-up their orders. The tables outside are right on Federal Highway. I am not going sit there. The food is great, everything with red sauce is delicious. Call, order and take it home.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

All ( 6) of us had a taste for Cannolis for dessert after we had dinner out. Suggestion was we go to Cannoli Kitchen for some cannoli's to take home. When we got to Cannoli Kitchen on Federal Highway North we stayed in a line outside waiting to get in . When we finally stepped into the store, to my surprise the showcase was filled with pizzas and most people there were buying by the slice. I looked on the menu board on the back wall and everything from salads to sandwiches was there. I asked where are the cannoli 's ? I was shown they were down in the far left hand corner of the menu board under desserts. Chocolate or Vanilla. mini's or regular. Pricing by the half dozen. Believe me that took up maybe 5 lines of the menu board. The name of the place certainly threw me off. When it was my turn to ordering ,I asked for cannolis the girl at the register asked how many and when I give her my orders went back and started making them. I couldn't get regular size chocolate cannoli's only mini's because there was not enough chocolate to do regular size cannoli. I was told.
The service was ok and with the amount of people there I imagine the pizzas were ok, but that was not what we came in for. The cannoli's I have had better.

Thank tomkozlowski1 .