“FALLAFAL”
Review of Maoz

Maoz
Ranked #98 of 895 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Fresh made falafal and salad to order. Excellent counter service in Town Center food court. Very accomodating owners and staff. Good tasteful lunch at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Mall food usually isn't known for its quality, but their falafels were exceptional. Their falafel balls were great and there were at least 20 additional toppings to select.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I stop by Maoz frequently when I am in the Town Center Mall. I am a diabetic and the Falafel with veggies is a great meal/snack that will not spike my blood sugar. All healthy food in the form of salads, pita's, or just ala cart for a quick snack!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This was my first visit to Maoz at the Wellington Mall Food Court. There was no line on this crowded Sunday afternoon. I asked if I could get a "bowl" with salad etc. They replied "yes". Once I went through the line, I realized there were no custom salad makings. Mostly carbs ... rice, brown rice and pureed hummus. The only vegetable per say was broccoli and cauli mixed. I order a double portion of that with the almost liquid humus. The broccoli was deep fried and drenched in oil. It was actually dripping oil. It was terrible. The price was not reasonable for this small bowl either. Absolutely terrible. The teenage help could have cared less. Rip off.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We have been there 4 times or more; we like it because the more choices they have. Plates or sandwiches; but we prefer sandwiches; especially the whole wheat bread one. Also, the spicy green sauce is the best one; or as I love.