“Truly the best service in my life melt in your mouth tuna.”
Review of Rise Sushi

Rise Sushi
Ranked #85 of 895 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2018

My best friend and I got to Rise about a month ago 20 minuetes before they were closed in the afternoon. We had been wanting to find some great sushi as we both love it. She does not eat rice so we were scrambling to find a sushi place that would fit both of our dietary needs. Not only did they let us stay late we stayed an hour and a half later past closing. They didn't rush us they let us take our time. Our waiters were so good one I think was named Roger. We ordered and they made us feel so welcome. Not only that but there sushi so good it melts in your mouth. I have been to restaurants all over Florida and this one is my other favorite one. The tuna is so fresh it melts like butter. The experience was one I will always remember I will definitely come back next time I visit.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Came with a group and had a delicious veg feast!

We had vegetable sushi and avocado sushi, veg gyoza (dumplings), veg tom kha soup (coconut-based Thai soup), tofu mixed vegetable, veg chow fun (Chinese wide noodles), and wine.

Everything was great, including the delicious food and fast, friendly service! It's definitely the best Asian food we've had in the area.

I've been here before and I look forward to returning again!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Went to Rise on a friends recommendation - we went on Christmas day when is was crazy busy. I thought the staff coped excellently and we didn't have to wait that long for a table or for our food to arrive.
The sushi was fantastic but the beef stir fry out of this world. Will definitely go again next time were in Boca.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Great Sushi, always fresh and awesome presentation. Sometimes though they do try to rush you in and out as it is a small place and crowded.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We've been on a weekly sushi adventure with friends and came to Rise last week. Our reservation was promptly honored, service was okay when we arrived but picked up later on (Rise is a crowded venue). The rolls were fresh and delicious, the wasabi mayo was among the best we ever tasted. We will certainly return regularly after we've completed our rounds of Palm Beach county sushi restaurants.