All reviews delray beach front desk room was clean easy access convenient location stay there again breakfast buffet short stay business trip excellent stay king bed checking in pleasant stay business center omelet nice pool fitness center
Reviewed 13 February 2016

We stayed one night and had a wonderful experience. It was very clean. Nice lobby and breakfast area. We paid for the FL resident breakfast package and each of us had a delicious made-to-order omelet (rest of the meal was self-serve, buffet style). It's also very close by car to Delray Beach and all the restaurants on Atlantic. We would highly recommend this Hilton Garden Inn and will stay there again the next time we're in town.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for reviewing the hotel. I am certainly happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and our service. We look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 February 2016

We stayed at this property after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. The staff was very friendly, warm and welcoming. The room was quiet, and you did not hear doors slamming and people's conversations in the hallway. A few suggestions for improvement.... The bathroom lighting and the room lighting was dim and insufficient. I wish these hotels would install makeup mirrors in the bathrooms. The signage to the hotel off Congress Ave is non existent. One has to rely on their GPS and when you are not familiar with the area, you do not realize that you have to enter through NW 82nd Blvd and drive to the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2016

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 9 February 2016

From the moment I arrived I was warmly welcomed with a smiling face that couldn't be more accommodating. Room was quiet, clean and comfortable. I had one breakfast at the hotel which was also great. A pleasant experience all around.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 8 February 2016

There are no security cameras at the back door and on the rear parking lot at this Boca Raton location. My car was vandalized during the night and I had to be towed to an auto repair center because my car was not drivable. When I reported the incident to management of the hotel I was astonished to find out that there is no security at the back door, nor for the rear parking lot. Management said they had requested security cameras at past management meetings and would bring up the issue again at the next management meeting. Don't stay here if you are concerned about your safety!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank GrandmaWiia

Dear GrandmaWiia,

I am so sorry that this occurred. We have never had an issue with security at this hotel and although the cameras are limited, we do have ones which provide surveillance of the entrance doors to the hotel and both entrances from the street. We do understand that safety is very important and the parking lot is extremely well lit - we just can't count on people doing the right thing. Again, I am sorry this happened.

Best Regards,