Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 86
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 111
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

USD 171
Curio.com
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 111
USD 85
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 147
USD 105
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 138
USD 114
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 89
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 112/night.

USD 418
Hilton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsgranola barsfull kitchenroom was cleanhome away from homea great place to staybedroom suitecoffee makerdelray beachnext morningstoveesabocarefrigeratorshampoosheetscomfortcloset
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

I was a little concerned when my company booked me here for a week. What a pleasant surprise. Clean room. Full kitchen. Good workspace and TV and the wifi worked every time. Is it the most luxurious room, nope, but it was comfortable and in a safe location where food was readily available at local restaurants or for delivery. Good price during high season and the staff was friendly, courteous and efficient.
Good value for the money.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I’m so pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and provide you with a wonderful stay! It’s great to read that you enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens, spacious rooms, and friendly customer service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

The front desk person was extremely nice. The only thing that bothered me about this hotel was the outside door entry on the ground level. I had not seen anything about that when I booked. Thick bushes separated the parking from the room door. Not easy to unload. I would not book here again just because of the safety issue. The "grab and go" breakfast was not good either: just packaged muffins, apples, oranges, coffee with powdered creamer, tea. Otherwise it was fine.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank kattlos
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff; however, I sincerely apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will share your comments about our grab-and-go breakfast with our corporate office and will make sure we are frequently walking our property. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

The woman at the desk was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was newly renovated and spotless. Kitchenette was very usable, the room offered plenty of space, and the furniture was comfortable. The only warning I'd offer is that, while free breakfast is advertised, it consists of packaged muffins, oatmeal and hot water, apples and oranges, and coffee/tea. And granola bars. Somewhat disappointing. But overall I'd highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your expectations. Still, I’m pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay overall and enjoyed our fully equipped kitchens. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly staff. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

This hotel failed on every aspect of hospitality. To start, the hotel location is loud, and in an abandoned area. It was difficult to find and had horrible signage. The bed was incredibly stiff and tilted towards one end. The carpet and the bathtub were dirty. There was no safety deposit box or coffee maker in the room. The included breakfast consisted of coffee and oatmeal bars--not really a breakfast. The hotel staff scheduled an a/c unit cleaning for the weekend we were there. As a result, we were awoken to loud music and yelling by the a/c maintenance staff at 7:30 a.m. The maintenance staff then asked for access to our room while we were getting dressed for a wedding and refused to come back in a few hours later. I thought we were getting a deal when I booked this hotel. Instead, we received an experience barely worth a free visit.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I will use your comments as a training tool to coach our staff to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at bok@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

I was booked for 4 nights. I found an online coupon for 22% off. Upon check in, I was charged $716, which was almost $300 more than my reservation stated. Then I walked into the room.

There is a no smoking policy in all rooms, yet the room reeked of cigarettes. The carpet was stained. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. The white sheets were tattletale gray and wrinkled. The tv remote was disgustingly dirty. ESPN was in Spanish on a bowl-game day and I do not speak Spanish. The bathroom was not clean. There was rust around the tub.

The neighbors were in and out and slammed the door each time.

I left promptly and demanded my overcharged money back. I have yet to see the credit come through.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the room conditions and billing issues you experienced. We honor all of our online coupons and the discount is applied at check-out, I apologize for the miscommunication. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at bok2@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.