“Try this hidden gem---Superb food!”

Piccolino Italian Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolino Italian Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 901 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Price range: USD 25 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 1st Street
Description: Come experience authentic Italian cuisine in downtown Boca Raton. At Piccolino, we use only the freshest and finest ingredients to create delicious meals with old world charm. Our menu not only offers essential Italian fare such as pizzas and pasta but we also offer exquisite homemade desserts daily. Providing you with an amazing dining experience is most important to us. Our friendly atmosphere and staff will make you feel right at home!
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Located on the west-facing side of the Fresh Market building on Camino Real just east of Federal Hwy, had our annual Rotary Installation Dinner here and the food was absolutely terrific. Chef Roberto and his lovely wife Leonora fed us royally! And, IMHO, when I find a chef who can make familiar dishes memorable, I am impressed. We started with Caprese salad--thick sliced tomatoes and mozzerella with olive oil and herbs and a truly delicious Caesar salad. The main course was both chicken parmigiana--excellent--and filet of sole Francaise--the best I've ever tasted!! Penne ala Vodka was the pasta dish. Dessert tray featured tiramisu and chocolate cake. Let me mention again, these are dishes i've eaten countless times in other restaurants, but Chef Roberto made it a culinary experience. The regular menu has a viariety of hot and cold appetizers ranging from $10-$16, entrees from $18-$27. Simply can't wait to dine here again!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

You never know what you're going to find in a restaurant situated next door to a CVS. You'll be happy to know that Piccolino's is one of those restaurants you should try!
From beginning to end (A to Z) we were taken care of by the owner and his staff was excellent as well! The free fried zucchini was so good that we ordered it as an appetizer. Next, the four of us split two Caesar salads - super fresh lettuce and delicious dressing! My husband and I split the veal parmigiana and had green beans instead of pasta. Both were delicious! Our friends had chicken Marsala and the special fish Dover Sole francese. Really, really good. For dessert we had the tiramisu which was yummy but not homemade. None of the desserts are home made - it's about the meal to them, not the sweets!
Very happy and have already told friends about it!
Will be back!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We've been to Piccolino so many, many times! I finally stopped to do a review. Over the last couple of years, our big Italian family (usually dining in groups of 25 or so) has made Piccolino our "go to" place, when WE don't feel like cooking! The food is so good- no one has ever had a complaint.
Whether a small party or a very large group, the service and quality of food is always outstanding. It's obvious they cook with love, the most important ingredient.
The staff make you feel so important and the experience leaves you wanting to come back very soon. For those reasons, it's been our regular neighborhood place!
Even though the menu has many great choices, I've had the Filet of Fish Francese, over and over and it's always spectacular. Ps they also have a full bar and I had a great martini last night!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I did not put 1 because the owner of the restaurant was really trying hard to serve us the best food he had but unfortunately, I did not like it...
We were a big table of 8 people and we tried most of the menu according to the recommendation of the owner.
The pizza were not good, overcooked, the veal parmigiano recovered of bad tomato sauce. Everything was too greasy and the ingredients like mozzarella were not tasty at all.
On top of that when I left, I realized that there was no windows in the restaurant!
Disappointing!

Roberto P, Owner at Piccolino Italian Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Sorry for your bad experience, but our veal parmigiana is our number one hit!!
People rave about it all the time , our restaurant uses San Marzano tomatoes best quality you can buy. Plus our restaurant has 3 windows !! So i came to the conclusion that you definitely had dinner somewhere else!! But i can't stop asking the question : What does WINDOWS have to do with someone going out in a restaurant for dinner? Totally absurd!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

These place is fabulous with a nice environment, the food is delicious, the service is perfect... taken care by the owners: Italian Chef with a Venezuelan Wife!!!