“Less than expected.”
Review of BurgerIM

BurgerIM
Ranked #500 of 923 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Large variety of burgers but single is like fast food burger thin and overcooked. double and triple are simply more of the same and overpriced. Menu looks good but food doesn't deliver the promise. Shame, clean and pleasant setting, but it's all about the burgers.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Although burgers were a good size, the patty was cool and flavorless. Also the self-serve beverage dispenser had only a few active selections. No iced tea or lemonade was available. Manager came by our table to apologize for the limited beverage selections and walked away when I mentioned that my burger was not even warm to the touch. Burger King is way better.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018

My GF found out about this place so we went for dinner one night. Walked in and was impressed by the layout and how clean it was. Just a bit confusing as we had never been there before and they do things differently, having you order burgers 1, 2, or 3 (or more) and that you can get each a different way.
The guys there were nice enough, and did help us navigatge the menu and get our order placed.
When the burgers came I was just not that impressed by the flavor. They were nothing fantastic, and I do like my burgers.
The onion rings were good, the fries were more like chips and were good. It was just an average burger.....
Normally a good burger place I am excited to think about getting back there, not the case here.
Go try it once, I guess, though dont be surprised if nothing drives you to want to go back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 February 2018

There are an upscale White castle. They serve slider with your choice of meat and toppings.

The burger are just ok. Two burgers with BurgerIM fries which are fried potato slices and a soda is $10.00. Not worth it.

Once is enough.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We came with a normal size family party and ordered off of the menu.
There are 11 kinds of “meat” to choose from as well as a variety of chicken options, falafel, and veggies. There are really good fries, Regular, sweet potatoes, and onion rings to choose from.
A variety of salads are on the menu as well.
The staff was friendly enough. But they are seriously understaffed. There was only one person taking orders and many people in the back prep area and kitchen. Still the food didn’t come out quickly at all. We waited 55 minutes for our food, order time to eat time. Kind of a stretch for a burger place , at least in my opinion. Others also seemed to be annoyed with how long it was taking to get the food.
That being said, the order Came out correctly and all together and was hot and fresh and tasty.
The burgers were really delicious so I would for sure go back .

Date of visit: January 2018