3,909 results
All reviews yacht club cloister rooms monkey bar golf course tower room the palm court junior suite the main hotel boca raton resort old world grounds are beautiful bar luna tennis courts flow rider business conference ritual bath water taxi
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Was so excited for our second stay at this property. We booked the beachfront property to switch things up and it was a colossal disaster. Lots of angry people congregating in the lobby post-check in time still homeless. The hotel could not accommodate all guests timely and offered nothing in return for anyone’s trouble. They finally got in into a room which was a lower room category (overlooking a parking lot) than what we booked upfront through our travel agent. We also heard one of their towers was powerless which perhaps compounded their overbooking situation. Bottom line, don’t expect royal treatment here. They treated us like steerage at premium prices. Stay away from this property if you’re looking for a relaxing vacation.

Date of stay: April 2018
7  Thank ginag685
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear geving16,

Thank you for taking the time to detail your recent visit at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I greatly appreciate your feedback and I apologize for your overarching disappointment. It is always our goal to exceed expectations and I regret that this was not the case for you. If you would like to further discuss your stay, please feel free to reach out to me at 561-447-3000.

John Carns

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nice hotel. This was the second visit. The initial check in was chaotic, but the staff was able to get it done. Got moved to the Beach Club as an upgrade however the room was not an upgrade. The next morning the staff was accommodating and moved us to the Bungalows which we originally booked. Less noise and the room was in better shape than the Beach Club room. Being right at the beach was not a priority. We were happy taking the shuttle to the beach each day. Overall, a nice place and the staff was helpful

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
1  Thank David H
BocaResortLeadership, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear David H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Boca Raton Resort & Club and for providing some constructive feedback regarding your Beach Club room. I'm so pleased to read your review and know that you enjoyed your time with us. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Many beautiful things about the resort - amazing grounds. But poor service is one thing I just can't tolerate. We had a few miss-cues with the staff - two most notable:

1) being sent to multiple different locations to get our kids into the kids club - not one staff member ever stopped to validate - each was very eager to get rid of us as quickly as possible by - very convincingly I might add - conveying they knew exactly where we needed to go and passing us off onto the next phase of our unplanned scavenger hunt. We got passed to no less than 5 locations. The upside is - we got a very good tour of the facilities (it's large, and it involved taking the shuttle twice).

2) This one contributes to the one star rating more than anything. We valet parked our rental car. We had the staff get it and when it arrived - the front left tire was flat. Completely. I pulled it to the side, and my wife asked the valet's for help. One enterprising young man came over and immediately started to lend a hand. He likely will outgrow that role in no time, but I doubt his proactive and helpful nature will benefit him at his current role. His supervisor came over and advised they are not allowed to help. I was dressed for dinner - with the entire family - heading out to a local friend's house for pass over dinner. I can't even imagine, being in the reverse - standing idly by while some guy was trying to change a tire right in front of me. Forget that he was dressed for the evening. Forget that he had two little girls and a wife standing by waiting. Forget that he was obviously in a hurry. I am a human being and inclined to help others of my species out. It makes me feel good, and I have this idea that it will someday get paid back. Well - here's hoping all 15 - yes, there had to be at least 15 #$@%#!& valets standing idly by - here's hoping someday - when they all have families, and their days of valeting at the resort are far behind them, and they have a flat - with their whole families in the car - and they are dressed for dinner - they do it in front of me. Because I won't hesitate to help.

But I will hesitate to support this resort. I can't even imagine the horror the original founders of this establishment would have in finding this is what it has come to.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank oldtownalex
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed here for four night for a conference. What an amazing experience. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The food for the conference was amazing. The grounds were well kept. The only downside is the shuttle service to the beach or bungalow rooms can get busy and take time. Plus the snooty people that will just cut you. I wish every conference I had to attend was held here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tyson W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club during your conference. I'm so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us and were able to experience our world class amenities. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed in the Cloisters and the hotel is beautiful. The sculpture is beautiful and the many wonderful seating areas are comfortable for meeting with friends or to just sit and people watch. The room is small with very limited storage space for extended visits. We were there 8 nights, The pools are warm and inviting and the beach is beautiful and endless.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Faye J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I'm so pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time with us and were able to experience our world class amenities. I look forward to welcoming you back!