All reviewsbar harbourlarge balconiesone bedroom apartmentfull kitchenmiami areafront desk staffvery nice hotelmiami beachbeach chairsamenitiesappliancesfurnitureumbrellasdishwasher
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I like the great location, room is very clean and people there is very kind. They have the nice beach service in 5 minutes' walk, well be back next time in Miami. The one bedroom suite I stayed has a good kitchen and the supermarket is nearby to get everything we need. The bal harbour shop is only 10 minutes and there is a park and marina nearby, anyway is a great quiet place for relaxing.

Room Tip: Awesome room, location and beach
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2017

My friends prepared a baby shower for me in this hotel. I do not understand why some people gave bad review, I totally fall in love with this hotel! They prepare an amazing surprise for me with all the bright blue colour which is my favorite colour. And I got nice gift from the hotel manager. I booked the one bed room suite, it was huge and clean. It tooks me few minutes walk to the beach to enjoy my happy time. The beach service was very nice too. I recommand this hotel. Forget about those picky review! 房间的聚会装潢太温馨了!让我震惊!有免费的香槟给我的朋友们,他们给我惊喜,布置我最喜爱的蓝色!走路去海边近, 套房里有阳台可以看到海景美丽!忘记那些订便宜房间却想要完美服务找理由不给钱的可怕客人吧!我推荐这里!

Room Tip: one bed room suite or master room suite ocean view is very worthy
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 741,618,909
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stayed two days. The hotel is well kept and maintained. Everyone is friendly! The front desk staff is very helpful and friendly. The hotel room is really bigger than other hotel! Free beach chairs and towels provided. Also a great location. Close enough to walk to Barhour shop. Best part was the short walk to the beach. Overall great experience! Definitely coming back!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mattV8159UU
Reviewed 7 April 2017

For many reasons and unless you want to ruin your holiday please look elsewhere. The photos on the website bear no resemblance to real life. There is no internet, TV or phone in the room. Lots of other reasons but have already wasted too much time moning about this Hotel! Just take my advise and go to a proper hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kate C
jingyi W, Front Office Manager at Bal Harbour Quarzo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Sr/Mrs,

Thank you for your feedback. We do have an internet,but sometimes the signal is disapearing for a while and coming back like anywhere else.
We do have the TV set and phone in all the rooms.

We hope to welcome you back as our guest in the future.

Front Desk Department.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I had read many horrible reviews of this hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised to see the rooms were incredibly clean, modern, bright, and spacious. We had a two bedroom suite, one room had two queen sized beds, the other room, a king sized bed, two large balconies, a large living room, a fully-equipped kitchen with table and chairs, spacious hallways, two bathrooms with showers, and more. It is a great place to stay if you love being in Bal Harbour, as you're next to Ritz-Carlton, and close to the Bal Harbour Shops.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family