“Vegan Food”

Ranked #103 of 586 Restaurants in Wilmington
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Honestly, my food seemed a tiny bit burned or overdone. But I think it was a fluke. Happy to have vegan food near my hotel and the staff was really, really friendly.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I just love this family owned business! This used to be Molly's Ice Cream, but the owner retired, and her daughter, Abundance, took it over.

It is a wonderful, delicious eatery with a calm, peaceful, and loving atmosphere! If you are vegan and vegetarian, this is YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND! Their wraps are busting with exciting flavor. The have a knack for making food taste as though it was loaded with meat!

Meanwhile, there is an extensive juice bar and smoothie menu, also. You don't always have to eat your vitamins and nutrients, you can drink them in liquid euphoria! While you enjoy your food, you can sit outside on the water and enjoy the breeze and atmosphere, or you can stay inside and enjoy the artistic visuals and pleasant conversations! You choose!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

It was so nice to go to a vegan restaurant and have so much to choose from. My Husband and I shared the V Steak, raw greens and the La Sagena. I am vegan but my Husband is not, so I am always worried he won't be happy. We both loved the V steak. It was perfect right down to the fresh roll It was better than the one i usually get in Philly. The LaSagena was good but not great. The salad was so yummy and fresh.

He got a lemonade drink which he really liked. We ended our meal with very yummy pink lemonade vegan cupcakes. They were so good! My mouth is watering now just thinking about them.

The only downside to this restaurant is it closes at 7pm. We come from NJ, so it's hard to get there that early. The place is small and there are a few tables outside, so it's best to go during off times. We will definitely be back. There are so many things I still want to try! The guy who helped us could not have been nicer or more helpful. This place is a winner!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Drop Square Kitchen has the best Ice Cream I’ve had in years!!! Rich flavors with creamy textures, really good stuff! The service was very friendly and attentive… and, I’ll even add fun to that. Down to their music selection, this place is awesome. Wilmington’s ‘River Walk’ remains Wilmington’s secrete with a huge variety of eats, drinks and fun activities. And NOW, I have awesome Ice Cream as well <grin>.

I can’t believe I’ve just reviewed ice cream, LOL. And I though my Icelandic hot dog review was pushing it LOL.

1  Thank LeppFrog
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

The food, the atmosphere; there's nothing like it. There's no other place to get that quality of vegan food with the beautiful location and setting. When I go out to eat, there's no other place that can get my money.