“A wow coffee house”
Review of Brew Ha Ha

Brew Ha Ha
Ranked #85 of 599 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 5 October 2015

A great sandwich place with variety. A rich, strong coffee to go or eat in. A fun place to meet and eat! Computer friendly. You can buy coffee blends and try something new.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

I stopped in here while I was in Wilmington. It was a clean, cute and friendly atmosphere. I ordered an iced coffee and a chicken salad sandwich on sourdough bread. The staff was friendly and quick. The coffee and sandwich was good. I would definitely come back here for coffee, baked goods or a little sandwich again!

1  Thank Jilly_Coy
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

This is how amazing Brew-Haha is.. So amazing I'm missing it from Texas. I can't wait to visit and get some hot chocolate.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Great place for baked goods and teas. They sell the republic of tea.

It's a long corridor of a coffee shop that has a front and back entrance. It's conveniently located on market.

Comfortable ambiance and helpful staff.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

While a lot of people stop in for coffee, I personally love their baked goods. It is rare I leave without something sweet to tide me over later in the afternoon.