“Love love love ”

Dom's NY Style Pizzeria
Ranked #172 of 588 Restaurants in Wilmington
Description: We are open seven days a week open until midnight or later. We have a friendly staff waiting to serve you! We do offer a full menu and bar. All of our ingredients are fresh and food made in house to order. Dom is from NY born and raised! Come try our NY style pizza!
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Dom's is the best pizza in Delaware. I'm from Connecticut and this is the closest I can get to being home. Actually it's better then the pizza at home. Fresh ingredients and great prices

Dominick F, Owner at Dom's NY Style Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Jessica,

Thank you so much for the praise. It means quite a bit to the staff and I to keep all of our guests and customers happy. Hope to see you soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

worst wings ever. Too big, undercooked when I asked for extra crispy. Sauce was terrible. Pizza was undercooked and cold. I remember the pizza being a lot better here.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've tried their pizza and garlic wings and they are delicious. The wings especially kept us coming back for more and more. I didn't eat in but did use the bathroom and they had a tv in the bathroom which is nice. Couldn't imagine using the bathroom in a public restaurant and watching tv but nice touch. It's a pretty nice well kept restaurant.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

So what is NY style pizza? Thin crust pizza, large slices that you can fold, and high quality ingredients I would guess. While a pizza or any food benefits from having high quality, fresh ingredients, trying to come close to NY style can be a challenge.

Dom's is pretty good. I wouldn't say it's the best pizza I've ever tasted, but it'll satisfy my pizza craving. I'd rank it close to the top pizzerias in the area like Mazella's, Cafe Valentina's, and Cafe Napoli's. It also has quite a diverse menu that includes sandwiches, pasta dishes, and typical appetizers that you'd find in a pizza shop. They have a sit-down table service section and a quick drop-by area with tables. So you can go for a quick bite to eat, take out, or slow down and unwind with a glass of wine.

I went here with my family of four (two small children). I wouldn't say that they are deliberately kid-friendly, but the bartender/waiter tried his best to appeal to my sons. He engaged with them and also brought out paper and crayons to try to give them something to do. I appreciated that from him.

Overall, a good experience, but I'd say I'd have to try a few more items on the menu to give it a more accurate rating.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Always loved the pizza and other offerings but the last time we were here the waitress totally forgot my dinner order and she only seemed interested in flirting with the male customers and staff. She couldn't remember my husband's pizza order which he repeated 5 times. We will not be going back.

2  Thank pattiD505
Dominick F, Owner at Dom's NY Style Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

OH no ! We are sorry for your bad experience! Please email us at dom@ilovedomspizza.com! We'd love to make this right!