“Great coffee”

Add it.
Loma Coffee
Ranked #3 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Wilmington
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

First time visit and loved the dark rich coffee and friendly staff. St Patrick's day drink was great....

Reviewed 18 March 2016

I'm not a coffee drinker but when a co-worker suggested a walk to Loma I figured I could probably get some type of tea. This being my first visit it took a few minutes to look over the drink list and since I was there I figured I might as well look over the food menu and get something to eat too. I decided on an iced vanilla chai latte, large and an egg on a croissant for a total of $7.60.

I was very happy with my sandwich choice. The egg sandwich was pretty good. The egg was fried and the croissant was lightly toasted; crispy on the outside and soft and buttery on the inside.

I was less impressed with my drink. The spice was very overpowering and left a bad taste in my mouth. The good thing was that as the ice melted the spice level decreased and it became easier to drink.

I paid Loma a second visit a few days later and placed almost the same order; medium chai latte intead of a large. The sandwich was just as good as the first so it seems the food is pretty consistent. The drink had a little less spice and was a bit more palatable but once again as the ice melted it became easier to drink.

I will definitely come back to try some of the lunch dishes but I think I'll stay away from the chai latte.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I absolutely love coming to this place! They make some pretty awesome coffee and food. It's the kind of place you want to meet up with friends, hang out, and be all cool hipster for the afternoon at.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Nice, relaxing place to work and sip. I was here for a week, resting up and enjoying spending some time in coffee shops. I tried several and kept coming back to LOMA. The shop layout is very nice for chilling. There are tables on the sidewalk (a big plus in my book), a bar, and a two-level indoor area with three different seating sections, including comfy chairs and ample outlets. The selection of teas was good and the chocolate biscotti quite tasty.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

They offer very fresh food made with quality ingredients. The hummus wrap, Loma wrap, and cranberry chicken salad are favorites for me! When eating in, food is ordered at the counter and delivered to your table when ready. Call ahead if you just want to grab and go. Only complaint is that while they have a wide assortment of bagged chips, they don't offer pretzels.