Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Christ Church Youth Group Outing

Our Youth Group had such an awesome time. The owner Diane was very accommodating and both Emily... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nicolejasonhall
Fun for a Group

We did in hot water as a family. It was very challenging but fun! We had a great time and were... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
nmares302
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Rehoboth Beach
from USD 29.99
More Info
from USD 18.00
More Info
All reviews escape room hot water wrong place game master egyptian tomb cooking show great room time slot minutes left fun activity a lot of fun great escape unique experience great fun rainy day staff was very friendly and helpful whole family
Reviewed 24 March 2018

My wife and I signed up for the Lost Tomb room and to date we have completed four rooms at this location: Dante's Demise, Wrong Place Wrong Time, Cursed, and the Lost Tomb.
The first time we came here was March 2017 and completed the Dante's Demise and November 2017 we completed Wrong Place Wrong Time and Cursed (at the time was new).

There is plenty of parking at this location and the lobby is open and inviting.
The rooms cost $20 per person which is a great price.
The staff at this location is friendly and accommodating. The owners put a lot of time into the design of the rooms and it shows. The decor in the rooms is appropriate for the themes.
For the size of the rooms please refer to the rankings below and I'm not sure if this location is wheelchair accessible as there are rooms upstairs and downstairs. I would recommend contacting the location for more details.
There is a large bathroom with one toilet.
Players are given pads of paper, pens and flash lights which are helpful for all the rooms.
Players are allowed 1 hour to escape and to keep time, we were given a timer that changed colors at different times. The time was also noted as well.
Players can communicate with their guide either through walkie talkies or other devices (phones, etc.).
Guides were very helpful for the rooms by giving the appropriate amount of information.
The tasks are challenging but doable.
Be aware there are items in the rooms that are not part of the solution.
The technology used in the rooms is fantastic and adds to the enjoyment of the game.
For the Lost Tomb, one of the puzzles did not work but the guide quickly assisted us with this and we truly appreciated it.
My wife and I have attempted over 50 rooms and escaped a majority of them.
We would rank these rooms as the following:
1) Dante's Demise: Tech and puzzles great, a lot of puzzles, large room
2) Wrong Place Wrong Time: Tech and puzzles great, story flowed well, large room
3) The Lost Tomb: Tech and puzzles great, large room
4) Cursed: Tech great, most of the puzzles were great, smaller room

At the end, groups can have their photos taken with signs.
Great time, great puzzles and great tech. Highly recommend and will come back to attempt the In Hot Water room and hope in the future there will be more rooms.

1  Thank MoonpieLFC
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Wrong place wrong time. Was awesome. It took us a few to get certain things and no time at all. Lots of fun. Can't wait to do it again

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a great time and the people that work there are so nice. It was a wonderful experience and we can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went on Friday, March 9 for my daughters 13th Birthday. There were 10 giggly, high-energy girls. They had a great time! Making the reservation was easy. Logan was our helper he was great. I was surprised that the girls “escaped” with 7 minutes still left on the clock! They had a blast!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Good time all around. The staff person was very patient and helpful! It was just my 8 year old granddaughter and myself. We had a ball. My granddaughter wants to go back again next weekend. Really appreciated the patience of the staff! The hot water room was perfect for a younger child. Loved the costumes and props. Very realistic.