Econo Lodge Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Pirate's Cove Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Anchorage Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Printz Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
Crosswinds Motel(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
The Rehoboth Inn(Rehoboth Beach)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2012

It was late, I needed a room, and didn't want to spend much. The price was right since it was the off-season for the beach area. I really didn't have high expectations. I literally thought to myself, how bad could it be?
The room was basic, the bed was not very comfortable. I could hear the people talking in the next room into the wee hours of the morning. It wasn't until I woke up in the morning that I saw a pair of dirty underpants from a previous guest in the corner of the bathroom. This just made me look at everything more closely. Time for a little remodel.
The continental breakfast was awful. Good thing Cracker Barrel shares the parking lot. Maybe they have some sort of agreement.
Next time i will spend the extra $.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank FLLKevin
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The cost of staying her one night off set expenses for us to stay elsewhere for 2 other evenings. Even though it says non smoking- there was smoking in that room for quite some time in the past. We stayed at the Boardwalk plaza which was beautiful. I would suck it up and stay another night again if it meant I could stay at the Boardwalk for the rest of my visit. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank savytravel12
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This was our first time staying at Econo Lodge. I booked mainly for the price. Turned out to be a great deal. We had a suite room which was only $10 more than a regular room. It was conveniently located by the outlets and had a Cracker Barrel in front of building. We walked across parking lot for dinner. Hotel was very clean and we had a continental breakfast. We were only down for one night but I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RB745
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We stayed here for four nights in a row and it was a very pleasant stay.
The room had a good size and was clean. The location was good as well, it is a busy road but because it's location is not directly to the road you don't here the traffic at all.
Breakfast was also good. There was juice, tea, coffee, donuts, toast, muffins and cereal.

The hotel also had a pool which we didn't use because of the cold weather.

It's location is good as well, not more than 15 minutes to Rehoboth beach.
And dast but not least the staff was very helpful.

We will definitely come back here.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DamyG
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We always stay here on our annual shopping trip for the holidays and always find it convenient to the outlets, restaurants and stores. It's generally quiet; continental breakfast is an assortment of bagles, cereal, donuts, toast, coffee, juice, tea, milk, oatmeal. Refrigerator and coffee maker in room is a convenience. Beds comfy, rooms clean. Plan to be back next year.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back, where you can park up to the door are convenient, but some folks do leave very early and their cars/trucks can be loud. Rooms poolside or facing highway don't have that problem, but you lose the convenience of parking just a few steps from your room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple