“You'll Feel Very Special in the Spa!”
Review of Avenue Inn & Spa

Avenue Inn & Spa
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Pennsylvania
“You'll Feel Very Special in the Spa!”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

My wife had one of their spa packages and she said it was absolutely one of the best spa experiences she ever had!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alboyd827
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Tim, Victoria, and the staff at the Avenue day Spa do an excellent job. We are very fortunate to have them operating at such a high level. Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to review the spa.
Avenue Inn / Seaboard Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (633)
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Just booked the Jr. Jacuzzi Room for Four Nights at the end of May. Avenue's Website was extremely detail-oriented and easy to navigate. The pictures showed every part of each room offered and the panoramic videos were a nice touch. It pacified me to the point where I know exactly what to expect and how beautiful a place we'll be staying at. I will be graduating with my Master's from St. John's U in Queens a week or so before, so this is going to be a much anticipated getaway for my fiance and I.

I have never been to Rehoboth Beach, and have only stopped in DE passing through on my way to VA and SC, so I am really looking forward to familiarizing myself with what seems like such a beautiful area and an amazing inn to stay at. 200+ "Excellent" Reviews cannot possibly be wrong.. The breakfast, wine and cheese, and cookies are a nice touch that we have certainly not yet experienced in our travels.

The manager, Jim, confirmed the specific room we requested and sent an e-mail literally SECONDS after making our reservation.. Very promising of a great staff and employee values. We will definitely visit the spa for a Deluxe Couples Massage.

A few questions for Alex Moore or reviewers who frequently stay here: How much privacy is offered on the balconies? Is breakfast complimentary? Is WiFi available? Any specific restaurants you will be going back to visit?

Can't wait to update you all once we get back!

Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank tiffanycioffi
We will be looking forward to having you as our guest in a couple of months and helping you celebrate receiving your Masters degree! Rehoboth is great in spring so along with our awesome staff presenting fantastic beach hospitality in our wonderful hotel I am certain Rehoboth will become a favortirte spot to relax and unwind for many years to come.
In response to your questions, our balconies have over 6' high walls between each room, WiFi is free and available throughout the hotel, there are many great restaurnats in town. Ask any of our front desk staff and they will make the best recommendations depending on what you may be in the mood for each evening. I will say I just had an amazing meal at the Blue Moon two weekends ago if you are looking for a really nice night out. You will need to stop by Henlopen Oyster house just down the street from the Avenue for a drink or a great meal as well. Fun place with lots of great beer options and awesome oyster selection. Enjoy your time with us!
Somers Point, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We just stayed this past President's weekend. Don't let the cancellation policy scare you. They require a one night stay deposit, no refund. But, they will put it toward another date, if you need to change your date. They do this because they can. We are repeat customers, because the quality of our stays have been excellent.They really do everything to make your stay a pleasure. You'll never find this kind of service in the high rise, beach front hotels.My review may sound a bit repetitive, but, the breakfast, wine and cheese, warm cookies at night, are just the extras to an already welcoming place. I'm looking to have a girls weekend at the Beach View Motel (their other property), only because they have rooms with a beach view.They say it's an older building, but, they offer the same ammenities and as always a nice clean place to stay.I'm very confident that this new experience will be nothing short of my other experiences.The management and staff should really be proud of their establishments. I imagine this can be a difficult business, but, they make it seem seamless.

Room Tip: We love that the queen sofa sleeper is a separate room for our teenage daughter...she gets a better...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Mary Kate M
SEABOARDHOTELS, Owner at Avenue Inn & Spa, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Thank you for giving us such a great review. Repetitiveness in reviews is a good thing to me as it show we are consistent in the product we deliver. I sincerely appreciate your continued business and for taking the time to share your experience at the Avenue with our potential guests. We will look forward to having you as our guest at the Beach View as well.
Cheers
Delaware
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Just booked a one night stay for my husband's 35th birthday for next weekend. We are going to be using the spa as well. I'm very excited because we have been to the Avenue Spa and Apothecary on several occasions and have actually used the facilities at the Avenue Inn during a deluxe couples massage which included time in the hot tub, sauna and pool at the Inn! Everything was spotless and the pool was beautiful so I am looking forward to a romantic and relaxing evening with my Hubby! This will be our first time actually staying at the Inn but I am looking forward to a Romantic weekend away and after reading all of the glowing reviews I'm ready to pack my weekend bag...Will update on my stay!

Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jlpusey04
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I hope you had a wonderful experience at the Avenue while celebrating your husbands birthday. I sincerely appreciate the review prior to your arrival and I will look forward to your update.
Cheers
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Every year we go to the Jazz Fest and each year we stay at Avenue Inn. The hotel is very comfortable and clean! The breakfasts, cookies and the wine and cheese are nice touches!!! Looking forward to going this year!!!!You won;t be dissappointed if you stay here!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LongIslandGirl56
I am very appreciative of your continued business. Jazz fest is a great event for the city and we love the guests that love the music! Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your thoughts about the Avenue with Tripadvisor readers. We work hard to be #1 so your rating is appreciated.