All reviews free breakfast front desk shopping outlets coastal highway breakfast staff short drive yogurt park and ride make your own waffles would definitely stay here again very nice hotel other hotels the hotel staff breakfast room room was spotless nice stay outdoor pool
Reviewed 5 September 2018

the room was spacious and clean, beds were comfy and the hot breakfast was a winner, the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with directions to sites and shops !!! We were able to check in early to relax once we arrived and the pool was refreshing.. Our AC unit went on the blink and all it took was a call to the front desk and it was repaired immediately!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

We are glad you enjoyed our hospitality at the Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach, DE. We are ecstatic that you and your family enjoyed our clean pool, our fantastic breakfast, and our friendly staff. We thank you for staying with us!. We hope to see you the next time you are in area.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

The front desk girl Dana is great! She remembers me every week and always makes me feel at home. I look forward to coming back. I stayed in room 219 and couldn’t have been more pleased with the overall stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Linda C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure that your kind words are passed along to Dana, we think she is pretty great as well. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The Comfort Inn, Rehoboth Beach, DE has always been a popular destination for my family. It is centrally located on Coastal Hwy, close to shopping, dining and the beach. There is plenty to find in either direction. It's a well priced, clean hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review of our hotel. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better. We look forward to seeing you again.
Again thank you.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I’m very pleased with our staying, hotel is perfect if you travel with little kids, employees are very friendly, rooms clean and comfortable and outdoor pool opens until 10pm!!! Price included breakfast!!! It was a very good option for us!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know what you liked about us! We appreciate all the compliments and are happy to see that we could make your stay a memorable one! At the Comfort Inn in Rehoboth, we know the importance of breakfast to start up your day and we are glad you liked our complimentary selection. We hope to welcome you again while visiting the Rehoboth Beach area!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The manager of this hotel was so nice & hard working. I enjoyed everything about my stay. It was spotless clean. The bed was really comfortable. Everything was in good working order. Breakfast & coffee were both great. This was my first time to visit Delaware & everybody I met was good to me. 7/10/2018

Room Tip: My room was excellent
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Linda C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rehoboth Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for letting us know what you liked about us! We appreciate all the compliments and are happy to see that we could make your stay a memorable one! Our priority at the Comfort Inn in Rehoboth, is to provide prompt service to our customers and make them feel as comfortable as they deserve. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better. We hope to welcome you again while visiting the Rehoboth Beach area.