“Decent hotel, does the job”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Reviewed 11 October 2011

My wife and I spent a night here when we went to Rehoboth Beach. The room was clean. We had little interaction with the staff but when we did it was positive. They have free wifi and parking but I did not get a chance to use the wireless internet. They have a indoor pool which was heated and it was nice. Not too big but we had it all to ourselves at the time we were there. They have a small fitness center (bike,treadmill,weight machince) which I also did not get a chance to use. Dewey Beach is closer to the hotel then Rehoboth and it is about a 10-15 minute walk. Other than the beaches they have a outlet mall close by. If I had to stay here again I would. It is not bad for a 2 star hotel. Pretty close to the beach, free wifi and parking. Indoor pool and fitness center. Also the room was big and had a microwave, fridge, coffe maker, sitting area, and 2 queen beds. I prefer 3 star or better hotels but this did the job. The complimentary breakfast is what you would expect from a 2 star hotel but once again it was sufficient. If you don't want to fork over the dollars for a finer hotel and aren't picky this will work great for you.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 10 October 2011

Upon checking in and entering our room we were welcomed with an awful mold smell. It smelled like a damp basement. We requested another room which was even worse that the first. It smelled worse, there were holes in the wall, stains on the carpet and walls, and ants. We moved rooms yet again to find one that was slightly more tolerable, smelling more like B.O and only slightly of mold. This place must have had a flood or a water main break at some point, I can't understand why else it would have this mildew smell. Also, the icing on the cake, we were DENIED a late checkout when we left. And it was Monday, mind you, so I'm sure they didn't have many guests checking in that day. It's not like this is a cheap hotel either, I can understand if this were some $29 hotel room but these rooms are similar in price to other area hotels that are MUCH nicer and have a staff that at least pretends to care.

2  Thank hickorylarge
Reviewed 10 October 2011

My husband and I could not find a hotel in Rehoboth for a weekend night that was not sold out ,extremely overpriced or that didn't required a new night minimum. I was lucky to find a room at the Quality Inn so I took a chance. We were so pleased. Now this is not a 4 or 5 star hotel but the room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The room had a refridgerator, sitting area, desk, and coffeemaker. The complimentary buffet breakfast had several food choices as well as a waffle maker for fresh waffles. Best of all, we knew were were paying at least 50% less for our room versus other area hotels - more money to spend in the great Rehoboth shops and area outlets both of which are only 5 minutes or less away.

Reviewed 2 October 2011

This hotel is in a good location -minutes from both Rehoboth and Dewey Beaches. Our room was a queen suite - smelled a little musty but the AC worked great and helped diffuse the odor. Decor a little dated but the room was clean and the beds comfy. Free breakfast was great and well stocked. I would probably check out some other hotels before staying here again but it is a good bet for the buck.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank pajamie
Reviewed 5 September 2011

This hotel was absolutely fabulous. I've stayed at quite a few of the other hotels (hole in the walls) in the heart of Dewey. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this establishment. It is 1 mile away from all of the dewey hangouts and the beach. So be prepared to walk or drive (since the Jolly Trolly does not go that direction). However, due to the quality of my room, I did not mind the walk one bit (plus the exercise helped me work off some the Grotto Pizza). Also, they have free fast wifi and a FREE continental breakfast. Book this hotel, you will not be sorry.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends